March 5th ½

12:07 p.m.

Jimin pushed the door to the book store open, and steps out of the chilly air, thankful that it's warm inside. The door closed softly behind him, the little bell above it dining.

He doesn't see Yoongi. He might be in the backroom, cleaning something or piling boxes. He makes his way over to one of the book shelves, running his fingers across the many spines. Jimin is looking for a book, but he doesn't know what he's looking for. His mind is elsewhere. Jimin is thinking about the kisses that Yoongi gave him this morning and the ones last night. The way he held him in his lap and in bed, the way he cuddles up against him while they slept. While they may have only known each other for roughly a month, it felt like they had known each other for years.

A shiver ran up his spine as someone's fingertips gently brushed against his hips, pulling him backwards. Warm breath blew against the back of his neck. Jimin felt his cheeks heat up. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Did you get anymore rest?"

"No. Taehyung and Jungkook forced me to tell them everything that happened. They are convinced that you and I slept together and are some sort of item." Jimin confessed, facing Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled.

"And what did you tell them?" He asked.

"I admitted to you and I sleeping in the same bed but they were pretty disappointed when I said that nothing sexual happened."

"Sounds exactly like how Jin would have reacted had our situation been reversed and you slept over at my place."

"Yes, but Jin.... is Jin. He's nothing like Taehyung or Jungkook. They made it so embarrassing. I'm mad at you for leaving me to deal with them on my own." Jimin pouted at him. Yoongi so desperately wanted to kiss him in that moment.

"I'm sorry, Jiminie." Yoongi apologized.

"I forgive you."

"Did you find one?" Yoongi asked, motioning to all the books. Jimin shook his head.

"Not yet. Why don't you pick one today?" Jimin suggested. Yoongi made a face.

"I don't know..." He trailed off.

"Just pick one. Anyone." Yoongi placed a hand over his eyes. Jimin began to laugh.

"Don't laugh at me." Yoongi huffed. He reached his hand out and pulled a random book off the shelf. He passed it Jimin. "Here. This one."

Yoongi uncovered his eyes. "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked."

"That's a good song." Yoongi said.

"I've never heard of it." Jimin said. "What's it about?"

Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his music to find it. He pressed play and let Jimin listen to it. When it was over, Jimin thought long and hard.

"I like it." He finally decided, smiling. He opened the book and flipped to the first page.

"I don't know how I ended up here, or why I'm covered in blood..."