February 8th

1:24 p.m.

Yoongi gather his things up, shoving them into his back. He carefully packed away his paints and brushes so that nothing spilled or got loose on his bag. He picked his canvas up and set it on the rack to dry. His project was due soon, and Yoongi was praying he got a good mark on it.

He pulled his coat on and made his way out of the studio. It was 'lunch' time. Lunch meaning whenever he got out of class. He only had one class today so after he grabbed a bite to eat, he was free to go home and do whatever. He was most likely going to paint some more.

Yoongi decided to stop in at one of the cafés, preferably the one with books and the soft melodic music that was always playing in the background. He liked that one. Plus, they made really good coffee.

He wasn't too busy today. Yoongi slipped inside, rubbing his hands together. They were frozen. Outside was freezing cold and inside was toasty warm.

He stepped up to the counter, rummaging around in his pocket for some change. He ordered a large French Vanilla because every now and then he treated himself, paid and went to go sit down. That's when he noticed him.

He was seated in the back corner, his nose buried in a book - Yoongi couldn't tell what he was reading -, his laptop was next to him, and he had a notebook wide open as well. Yoongi had never seen him this close before. His orange hair was disheveled, he looked pale from the cold. He wore a black hoodie, and black jeans. All in all he looked Gorgeous.

Yoongi had never seen Park Jimin so close before in his entire life. There was always a building of some sorts separating them and how it was just a couple of tables and chairs.

Yoongi took a few steps closer to him. He was afraid he would disturb the boy. But at the same time he was hoping he would. That Jimin would look up and smile at him like he did from his apartment window. Should he say hi or hey? Or were those too friendly. Yoongi wondered if maybe he should say Hello instead.

The barista came up behind him, tapping him on shoulder before handing him his coffee. He thanked her and she smiled.

Yoongi inched closer to Jimin a little more. He was bow about a five feet away from him. Up close, Yoongi could finally make out what the boy was reading. And without thinking twice he said,

"You like poetry?"