June 11th

would've updated sooner but my phone hates me

5:30 p.m.

Yoongi turned the key of the book store and jiggled the doors to ensure they were locked before slipping the keys into his pocket.

The countdown was on for Graduation, which was ten days away and Yoongi found himself dreading the day more and more as it neared. The only benefit was that he would get to spend more time with Jimin and his friends.

Jimin was passed out on the couch when Yoongi arrived home, his laptop and books were placed on the table in front; a sign that Jimin had been studying. That's all the younger ever did anymore. Yoongi felt a little jealous. The books got more attention than he did. But Yoongi understands that Jimin is trying to succeed in something that he's passionate about and Yoongi can respect that.

He quietly goes about his tasks, allowing the younger to sleep. He makes some food, briefly goes over some notes because his Exam is in a few days, and then opens his sketch book. He makes a few sketches of Jimin's sleeping figure before setting our to actually draw Jimin sleeping. The only sounds that filled the room were Yoongi's pencil gliding effortlessly across the paper, and Jimin's soft puffs of air that escaped his plump lips. Drawing Jimin was something that Yoongi would never get tired of. He was the perfect muse; beautiful, an angel.