August 5th

8:30 a.m.

Yoongi's phone rings the following morning, disturbing him – and Jimin – from their peaceful slumbers. Jimin eyes Yoongi, as if to say, ‘do you have a death wish’

Yoongi groaned, reaching out to grab his phone off the night stand. He blindly answered the call, pressed the phone to his year.

"Hello?" He grumbled into the receiver tiredly.

"Yes, is this Min Yoongi?" Came a girl's voice. Yoongi closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes."

"Hi, my name is Erica, you recently came in for a job interview a few days ago, and we're pleased to inform you that you have gotten the job."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Seriously?" He mumbled. Jimin rolled over, cuddling his side.

"Baby, who is it?" He whispered against his neck.

"Yes, you're expected to show up on the Seventh, at 9:00 a.m. for a short meeting. Can I confirm you'll be there."

"Yeah, I'll be there." Yoongi responds. "Thank you for calling."

"You're welcome."

"Alright. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Yoongi hung up the phone, and placed his phone down.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked again, rubbing his eyes.

"I got the job." Yoongi breathed, looking at his boyfriend. Jimin opened his eyes a little wider.

"You did?"

Yoongi nods. A grin spreads across his face, and he scoots closer to place a gentle kiss on his lips. "Congrats." He mumbles into the kiss.

"Thanks baby."