June 8th ¹

5:09 p.m.

"This is not what I had in mind."

Yoongi was face down on his bed with the younger straddling his back. Jimin's hands dug deep into the muscles of his back.

When Jimin offered to fix his back, he thought the younger was teasing him and implying another activity the two could do. One that involved a bed. Yoongi had him pinned against the wall of his apartment the moment they stepped through the door, and was kissing him like his life depended on it.

Unfortunately for Yoongi, Jimin had meant massage. Sure, they ended up in bed together with Yoongi half naked and face down, and Jimin resting on his back, but that wasn't the position Yoongi wanted to be in. He'd rather be the one on top.

Jimin snickered.

"I know," Jimin said, kissing the space between his shoulder blades. "You should have seen the look on your face."

"You're such a tease Chim." Yoongi breathed.

"I know."

Yoongi rolled onto his back, Jimin now straddling his waist. He gripped Jimin's waist, pulling him forward. Jimin placed his hands on either side of Yoongi's head, biting his lip. "Don't do that." Yoongi commanded, brushing his thumb against his lip.

"Do what?" Jimin breathed. He was close enough to Yoongi that if he were to lean anymore forward they would be kissing. "This?" Jimin bit his bottom lip again. Yoongi chuckled.

"Baby," he rasped. "Such a fucking tease."

"Are you going to kiss me or not Hyung?"

Yoongi let out a quiet laugh, thinking back to when Jimin said those words on the night of their first kiss.

Yoongi cupped the side of Jimin's face, pulling him down into a soft kiss, his free hand roaming the younger's backside. Jimin shifted so that he was comfortably hovering over top, but that didn't last long as Yoongi rolled them over, wedging himself between his legs. Jimin hooked them over Yoongi's hips, holding him in place. "You gonna finish what you start?" Yoongi mumbled against his lips.

"Why don't we find out?"