May 3rd

9:00 p.m.

"You know," Jimin began, climbing onto his bed and crawling towards Yoongi. He laid his head down on his chest. "When you said you were coming over, I thought you were joking."

Yoongi snorted, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, holding him close. He could feel Jimin's soft, warm breath against his neck. "Why?" He asked. He lifted a hand to card his fingers through Jimin's hair. The once orange colour had officially faded to somewhat of a blonde colour with a light, orange - almost peach like - highlight. It made Jimin look younger and cute.

"I don't know." He responds, shrugging. "I just didn't think you were coming over. It's late."

"It's nine Jiminie. It's still early."

"I'm tired, therefore it's late in my mind." Jimin argued silently. Yoongi chuckled and Jimin could feel his chest rumbling. Yoongi's laugh was a pleasant sound to Jimin. He loved hearing his Hyung laugh. It made him happy.

"Then go to sleep." Yoongi said, cuddling him.

"But I want to spend time with you." Jimin pouted. He pecked the corner of Yoongi's mouth, and then his lips. Yoongi rested his hand on Jimin's next, lazily kissing him back.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere." Yoongi mumbled in between kisses. "I'm staying right here."