June 6th

1:45 p.m.

Jimin typed away at his computer as Yoongi flipped through his sketchbook to a clean new page. While Jimin busied himself with studying for finals, Yoongi busied himself with his art. His exams were easy, they always were. At least to him. Instead, he resorted to sketching Jimin while he studied.

They weren't fancy sketches, they were quick, mainly Yoongi taking in his poses. When Jimin finally acknowledge him, he had about three pages full of rough drawings.

"What are you drawing?" Jimin asked, sipping his tea which had now gone cold. He made a face and stood to place it in the microwave.

The two were at Jimin's place. The younger requested that Yoongi spend a few days at his – or rather a few weeks – because studying in his home made him more at ease.

"You." Was the older's response, his gaze barely meeting Jimin's as he continued to sketch. "I like drawing you."

Jimin turned a dark red, tearing his eyes away from him. "Why?" To which Yoongi didn't skip a beat when he responded with,

"Because you're so damn pretty."

The microwave beeped. Jimin removed his tea and returned to the table. Only now, he situated himself on Yoongi's lap to see the drawings. Yoongi's arms wrapped around Jimin's waist and kissed his shoulder. "I like them." He whispered.

"Really?" Jimin nodded.

"I do. But I like you more." He grinned. Yoongi returned it.

"I love you more." He responded.