May 4th

12:00 a.m.

Yoongi glances up at himself in the mirror, smirking at his reflection. He runs his hands through his freshly dyed hair, messing it up. Jimin was going to loose it, he just knew it. And the best part was that Jimin wouldn't find out until the following day. He had classes all day today and wouldn't be home until late. Yoongi himself would be busy with the boys. They planned on going out and just being silly. It was a long time since they last hung out. Yoongi knew that recently, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook had gone out to spend some time together. Jimin spent a lot of time with Yoongi lately, and he felt selfish because he wanted Jimin all to himself.

He shuts the light off in the bathroom and pads down the hall to his room. He flops down on the bed and instantly falls asleep.

↔↔↔

1:00 p.m.

"Holy shit!" Hoseok exclaims, grabbing Yoongi by the head to examine his hair. "Jimin is gonna flip!"

"That's the whole point." Yoongi remarked, pushing his hands away. Namjoon eyed his hair.

"Did you get bored of the green or something, Suga?"

"Nah, it just faded. Jimin's hair faded too. It's like a peachy colour now, compared to the orange it once was."

"It looks good, Yoongi." Jin chimed in, ruffling his hair.

"Thanks."

Once the three had settled down, and the excitement over Yoongi's new hair colour had faded, they set out for lunch. It was a little warmer today. Warm enough for them to ditch the winter coats and opt for light spring jackets. Yoongi pulled his beanie down over his head a little more to keep the wind for nipping at the tips of his ears.

Despite the fact that he didn't get to see Jimin until tomorrow, Yoongi had a blast with his friends. He missed Jin's jokes (he'd never admit that to his face), he missed Namjoon for the sake that he missed him. He missed Hobi's silly antics and weirdness. He missed them a lot.

Yoongi was lucky to have such good friends. He didn't really have many growing up, and at first, Yoongi was very unsure of what to do when he started to hang around Jin more. He was a few years older than him, and Jin made him nervous. Yoongi didn't even like Hoseok at first, the boy was too loud and weird, but over time, Yoongi grew a soft spot for him.

And Namjoon was just flat out scary. Yoongi distinctly remembered the first time Jin ever mentioned him, he was head over heels for the boy. Namjoon was big, scary, and Yoongi could have sworn he played for the school's football team. He was shocked to find out he was an English major who loved poetry and plushies. But he didn't find out until much later; only after he and Jin had started dating. Yoongi found himself very protective around Jin, not wanting him to get hurt. It was very subtle, and only Namjoon noticed how Yoongi would glare at him, as if to say, 'hurt him and I'll end you'

"Yoongi, how are you and Jimin?" Hoseok asked, snapping him back into reality. He lifted his head a little. "Yoongi?"

"We're doing great." He responded, turning a little red.

"Yoongi is going to ask him to be his boyfriend this weekend." Jin stated, and Yoongi shot him a look.

"It's about time." Namjoon chuckled. "You two have know each other for at least four months now."

"Shut up, Joon, you and Jin knew each other for almost a year before you manned up and asked him." Yoongi argued.

"His right, babe. You did take your time."

"It works both way, Jin, you could have asked me."

"I was too afraid." Jin admitted sheepishly. "You were intimidating back then."

"Please, Yoongi is more intimidating than me."

"Namjoon, you break everything and are big and scary." Hoseok said. "Yoongi is dark and mysterious, not scary."

"I don't break everything!"

"Yes you do." Yoongi laughed. "You could look at something and you would break it."

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Boys, behave." Jin scolded, eyeing them both.

"Yes mom." Yoongi responded, rolling his eyes.

"Don't give me attitude young man, or you'll go to bed without dinner."

"Hyung, I'm a big boy, I can make food myself."

"Ordering food doesn't count as cooking."

"Whatever."