July 11th

6:30 p.m.

"Chicago? Seriously?" Yoongi said as Jimin led him into the theater.

"What, it's a classic!" Jimin exclaimed."my mother loves this music, it's amazing." Yoongi grumbled something under his breath, and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend.

"You owe me big time baby."

"Yes sir."

8:49 p.m.

"Well? What do you think?" Jimin whispered about an hour or so into the production. Not wanting to admit that he was enjoying it, Yoongi shrugged and murmured,

"It's not so bad."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Sure."

11:45 p.m.

"Okay! Okay! It wasn't so bad." Yoongi admitted on their way back to their hotel. The sun was long gone, the city illuminated by the streetlights.

"See! I told you it was good!" Jimin gushed, excitedly. "What was your favourite part?"

"I don't know, the tango scene."

"The cell block tango! I love that song." And the Jimin proceeded to sing the song quietly as they walked. A soft smile spread across Yoongi's face. It was the first time Jimin was singing for him. His voice was melodic and sweet and Yoongi didn't want it to end. He laced his fingers with Jimin's. Jimin looked back at him, his singing stopped and gave him an embarrassed smile. A light blush spread across his face.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't know."

"I love your voice. Now if I could get you into lingerie and dance the way those women did on stage I would have enjoyed that musical more."

"Hyung!"