June 26th

1:09 p.m.

Jimin is reminded of the time he took Yoongi to the Art gallery as he watched him walk up and down the streets of Manhattan, New York, taking in as much as he could.

Yoongi looks so happy right now, like a child on Christmas morning.

They spent the morning visiting the Statue of Liberty, and then ventured over to central park. Jimin had brought along a camera and snapped a few photos of him. Jimin had never seen him smile so much, Yoongi normally had a serious expression on him.

Currently, Yoongi was leading him up and down some street he couldn't remember and into some shop. It was a clothing store, and Jimin wasn't sure why he had brought him in here until Yoongi pointed out two black hoodies. One said His while the other said hers and Jimin knew what the older was hinting at. They ended up leaving the shop with the same sweater.

"Did you want to head back to the Hotel and order dinner or did you want to eat out tonight?" Yoongi asked. Jimin was seated in front if a fountain and Yoongi was taking a photo of him. Jimin shrugged and smiled.

"Do you want to eat out? We could Google some restaurants to try out."

"You're not tired?"

"No, are you?"

"Just a little. I'm not use to so much exercise." Yoongi admitted.

"We can go back and eat out tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me babe." Jimin blushed, and Yoongi quickly snapped a photo of him before he could protest.