August 2nd

9:00 a.m.

Yoongi is not a morning person. So when he comes out of his bedroom the following morning, dresses in a pair of jeans and a black button up, Jimin looks confused. Yoongi awkwardly stands in the hallway entrance, struggling to do up his tie.

Jimin set his coffee cup down on the counter.

"Where are you going this early in the morning, and dressed like a sex god?" Jimin asked, eyeing him head to toe.

"I have a job interview for a company." Yoongi huffed. He looked down at his tie, growled and undid it. Jimin stood, and approached him, taking the tie out of his hands. He began placing it under the collar, doing it for him.

"What are you doing?"

"Designing. I get to do logos, and themes if I get the job. It's for some company."

"What about the book store?" Jimin inquired, looking up at him.

"Well the ad description said I could work from home most of the time. So during the time that I'm not busy, I'll probably stop in."

"Nervous?"

"Definitely." Yoongi breathed. Jimin finished doing up his tie, and pulled the knot up so that it fit snug under the collar. He gripped the tie, and pulled Yoongi down in for a kiss.

"Good luck babe." He mumbled against his lips.

"Thanks Chim."

My updating schedule is so fucked rn, hoping to get back on track once I'm back home. 2 “major” things will be happening at that point.
1. Q&A Answers will be going up
And
2. This book will be coming to an end...