February 10th

2:00 p.m.

"Jimin!"

Jimin swiftly turns around and smiles widely as Yoongi approaches him. He's dressed in the same black trenchcoat he wore when they first met, and jimin could see the tear in his jeans peeking out from underneath. "Hi, Yoongi."

It's been two days since they last saw in each other - at least in person - and Jimin has definitely missed Yoongi. He gets this rush every time the boy is around.

"Are you heading home?" He asked. Jimin nodded. "Do you want to walk together?"

"Sure."

Yoongi gives him a gummy smile and the two set off for the bus station. It finally stopped snowing, the wind has died down and the sun has finally come out. If you stand long enough in one spot, you can feel the warm rays heating up your skin.

The two walk in a comfortable silence, stealing glances at each other now and then.

"What do you study?" Yoongi asked, peering up at him.

"Creative Writing." Jimin replied.

"You write?" Yoongi asked, surprised. Then again, he should have guessed, with all the reading he did, and Yoongi has clearly seen the boy writing on several occasions before.

"Uh," Jimin's face turns bright red, and Yoongi notes how cute he looks. "Yes." He manages to say. "But I'm not very good." He added at the end. Yoongi shrugged.

"No one said you had to be good at it." He explained. They took a right and the bus terminal came into view. They stepped underneath and sat down on the bench. "As long as it makes you happy. That's what really matters."

"I guess so." Jimin agrees. "Are you studying art?" He asked. Yoongi cocked an eyebrow.

"How'd you know?"

"I've seen you painting before. You do it a lot."

"You read a lot."

"I like reading!" Jimin defends, smiling.

"And I like painting." Yoongi chuckled.

"So do you want to be an artist, Min Yoongi?"

"I do. Do you want to be an author, Park Jimin?"

"Yes. One day. That was always the dream. That is the dream." He said.

"Can you do me a favour?" Yoongi questions, and his expression has turned dead serious. Jimin quickly nods his head up and down. "I want you to go home, and I want you to make that dream a reality."