February 15th

10:15 a.m.

Jimin's teeth chattered as he walked down the sidewalk with Yoongi early the following morning. His face was red from the cold and he was starting to get a headache. The wind whipped around them, and Jimin's coat did nothing to block out the cold.

Yoongi peeked over at Jimin and frowned. Especially when he saw the state his mittens were in. "Jimin, aren't your hands freezing?" He asked, stopping. He grabbed his mitts and held them up. There were holes everywhere.

"Just the one." He says, holding up his right hand. "I keep meaning to get new ones, but I keep forgetting." Yoongi slipped Jimin's mitt off, and laced his fingers with his, and shoved both hands in his coat pocket.

"Jesus, Jimin you're hand is freezing." Yoongi muttered.

"'M sorry."

"It's okay."

Jimin liked holding Yoongi's hand. He liked how every so often Yoongi would rub the back of his hand with his thumb, or squeeze it. Sometimes Jimin would squeeze it back and he could see Yoongi smile.

Yoongi pulled Jimin around the corner, and they continued to walk, passing by little shops. "Yoongi... why are we heading in the direction of the 120 Bus?"

"You asked me where my favourite place was, right?"

"Yes but-"

"I'm taking you to my work. You pass by it when you miss the monorail in the morning and you run to catch the bus."

"I do?"

"Mmm hmm. You need to be more careful when you run. I have a heart attack every time you slip on the ice."

"I don't want to miss it. I hate having to walk to school in the cold."

"I know the feeling."

"I'll try and be more careful."

"Thank you."

Several more minutes of walking later, Yoongi finally pulled Jimin into the bookshop where he worked. He let go of Jimin's hand and rubbed his own two hands together, warming them. He then took off his coat and hung it up. Jimin gazed around at his surroundings. "This is where you work?"

"Yes. Do you like it?" Jimin nodded.

"It reminds me of your apartment." Jimin said. "So many books. I thought I had a lot of books, but you have way more than me, Hyung."

"Are you serious? There's no way that I have more books than you."

"I have a stack of books Yoongi. I mean, it's a very tall, teetering stack of books that sometimes needs to be split into two so that the stack doesn't fall, but it's still only one stack. You have shelves upon shelves." Yoongi chuckled, and came to stand by him.

"Take your coat off, Jimin. And your shoes. I'll show you around."