May 2nd

3:15 p.m.

"I missed you guys!" Taehyung shouted loudly, hugging Jimin and Jungkook tightly. Jimin coughed, while Jungkook struggled to get out his boyfriend's grip.

"Babe," he gasped. "I can't breath."

"You're being dramatic." Taehyung huffed.

"No. He's not." Jimin breathed, coughing again. "Tae, we really can't breath."

"Oh, sorry!" He released the two. Jungkook collapsed to his knees, taking in deep breaths.

"I love you, I really do, but I need air." He panted.

"I love you to." Taehyung replied, helping him back to his feet. "Sorry."

"Forgiven."

The three made their way into the café and sat down at one of the booths. Jungkook had been away visiting family and since Jimin had been hanging out with Yoongi more, the three of them hadn't hung out in a while.

It was Taehyung's idea to go out for lunch. He missed his boyfriend and his best friend, and he needed to get out of the house.

Jungkook slid into the booth next to him, leaning his head against his shoulder. "I missed you." The younger murmured, breathing in and exhaling contently. Tae ran his free hand through Jungkook's messy brown hair and nudged his nose against his.
"I missed you to, baby." He whispered back.

"You guys are so cute it's sickening." Jimin teased, picking up his menu and hiding behind it. His eyes peeked over the top to look at the happy couple. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I missed you too Jimin." Jungkook smiled, laughing loudly. "But I missed Tae Tae more."

"That's okay. I had Yoongi to keep me company." Jimin responded.

"How are you and Yoongi? We haven't see you in ages, you're always with him." Taehyung asked.

"We're good. I've been spending more time at his place." Jimin responded.

"Oh?"

Their waiter came around just then. They ordered their food, before proceeding with their conversation.

"Yeah, I feel comfortable there with him. His bed is also super comfy."

"His bed?"

"It's not like that Jungkook, we haven't had sex. We just... cuddle." Jimin said.

"But you two have kissed?"

"Yes. We kiss a lot." And Jimin starts to turn red a little bit. Talking about these sort of things always made him feel shy.

"Hmm."

Their waiter return, and to ensure he wouldn't have to answer anymore of Jungkook's questions, he dig into his food. To his luck, Taehyung captured Jungkook's attention, running his hands through his hair and peppering his face lightly with kisses. Jimin watched in amusement and jealousy. He wished Yoongi was here to do that kind of stuff with him. Jungkook and Tae looked so happy, and Jimin wanted that. He wanted to be able to do boyfriend things with Yoongi. To have someone laugh at his jokes even if they're not funny, and to treat him like a prince. He wanted to wake up next to Yoongi everyday and fall asleep next to him every night. Jimin smiled shyly at the thought. He was falling in love with him just a little more each day.

A/N: y'all are getting an early update cause I won't have wifi tomorrow.