August 17th

7:30 a.m.

Jimin set a cup of tea in front of Jin the following morning, moving to sit next to him at the table. He placed his hand on the small of his back, rubbing it soothingly. "Are you okay Hyung?" Jimin asked. Jin placed his head in his hands and sighed.

"I hit him. We've been together for six years pretty much and we've never fought like this before."

"Why don't you start from the beginning?"

"We were sitting in the kitchen discussing wedding plans and I don't really remember how we got onto the topic but one thing led to another and we started talking about kids."

"And? Doesn't Namjoon want kids?"

"I don't know anymore. He didn't like the idea of having kids right now, and I want kids. We started arguing and Namjoon said that we weren't ready for kids and I asked him what that meant, and he said we wouldn't be good at it. So he basically implied that I wasn't good enough to be a father and that hurt!"

"Shh, it's okay, Jin." Jimin said, rubbing his back again. "Is that why you hit him?"

"No, he said I was overreacting and being ridiculous and I got angry and slapped him. I didn't mean to do it, and now he hates me." Jin started crying and Jimin quickly wrapped him up in a hug.

"No, no, no, Jin, he doesn't hate you. Namjoon loves you very much, you two are just undergoing a lot of pressure lately because of wedding planning."

"How can I even be sure that there's still going to be a wedding?" Jin asked, facing him.

"Oh Hyung," Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin as broken sobs racked through his body.

The first two chapters of Peppermint Tea are up on my profile for those of you who are interested in continuing on with Jimin and Yoongi's story!