June 29th ½

9:56 p.m.

Silence.

Jimin and Yoongi are staring at each other, waiting for the other to speak.

Yoongi was internally screaming with joy while on the outside, he was completely speechless. He wanted to say yes over and over and over again but he couldn't find the words. Several times he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. It was like the time Yoongi finally told him that he loved him and Jimin just kissed him because he couldn't find the words. Maybe Yoongi should do that to.

"God dammit Park Jimin, I wanted to ask you." Yoongi finally says, frowning, his tone coming off a bit harsher than he had meant it too.

Jimin looks taken back at Yoongi's words, because they came out of nowhere and he wasn't expecting Yoongi's tone to be like that.

"A-Are you saying yes or no?" Jimin questions nervously.

"I'm saying yes, Jiminie."

"Don't scare me like that!" Jimin smacked Yoongi's chest, and breathed out in relief. "I thought you were rejecting me!"

"I'm sorry, you caught me off guard, baby," Yoongi responds, pulling him down for a kiss. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." He mutters against Jimin's lips.

"Thank god." Yoongi laughs in response.

"You're so fucking cute." Yoongi says, and Jimin can feel the heat rising to his cheeks.

"Jungkook owes me twenty dollars." Jimin randomly says, smiling contently.

"Why?"

"Because he thought you would have asked me out."

"I was going to ask you. I had it planned out an everything." Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because something came up."

"What happened?"

"Sun Hi showed up."

"Wait-" Jimin's eyes widened in shock, thinking about the day he and Yoongi we at the garden center. "You-"

"Mmm hmm, I was going to ask you out that day. My goal was to be dating you right now, and unfortunately that never happened."

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jimin whined.

"Because with Sun Hi showing up and the ordeal with Kris, and me graduating, I didn't find the time to tell you, I'm sorry."

"Wow, you could have been my boyfriend two months ago." Jimin frowns.

"Sorry baby," Yoongi sighs.

"It's okay. You can make up for it." Jimin says, standing up suddenly. He grabs Yoongi's hand and pulls him up to his feet, and into the room. Yoongi chuckled silently, and reached out to scoop Jimin up in his arms. Jimin let out a cry of surprise, clinging to Yoongi tightly.

The older tossed him into the bed before crawling over top of him, pressing him down into the mattress. He nipped at the skin of Jimin's neck, before sucking softly, leaving a dark purple mark. "What do you want me to do?" Yoongi whispered.

"Anything."