April 10th

9:00 a.m.

"Jimin.... Jimin... Jimin!"

Lay snapped his fingers in front of Jimin's face. Jimin moved back, hitting the seat, startled by him. His blinked a few times and shortly in his seat to face Lay.

"Y-yeah?"

"You okay?" Lay chuckled. "You looked out of it. What's on your mind?"

"Just thinking about this weekend." Jimin responds softly, blushing as he thought about Yoongi and the way he held him in bed. Nothing sexual passed between the two in Yoongi's bedroom, it was cuddly, fluffy actions, and Jimin loved every moment of it.

"What happened this weekend that has you blushing like a teenager again?"

"I spent the weekend at Yoongi's."

Lay giggled, leaning back in his seat. "I remember the first time I spent the weekend at Suho's. It was awkward and a total mess. Suho has a blanket hogging problem and I apparently starfish, but it was also the best weekend of my life."

"What's it like? Being with someone, committing to someone in a romantic way? Waking up knowing that they'll be there you and vice versa?"

"It's nice. There will be ups and downs, but that's natural. When you meet that special someone, everything will just fall into place."

"Yoongi and are... we aren't dating... yet, but I want us to. We spent two years watching each other from our living room windows and now that I've finally gotten the chance to talk to him, it feels like I've known him forever. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm too afraid to loose him."

"If you two really care about each other, you won't loose him."

"Thanks, Lay."

"No problem."

↔↔↔

12:00 p.m.

Jimin trudges out of his classroom tiredly. It had been a long three hours and now, he wanted nothing more than to go home and curl up for a nap. But he still had one more class to go, and that wouldn't end till 2:00.

After his conversation with Lay, Jimin started to feel down. It wasn't uncommon for him. He had his days every now and then. Maybe it was because his English professor was going really hard on them today and kept handing out insults left right and center. Jimin shrunk down in his seat to avoid being called on. It seemed like nothing anyone did or said pleased their professor. It put a damper on Jimin's mood.

He made his way up a set of stairs, leading to his creative writing course, and pushed the door open. He had half and hour until the class was to begin, so he slumped down into one of the seats in the front of the class and sighed.

He pulled his phone out to text Yoongi.

From: Jimin
Hyung
I'm tired
I don't want to stay any longer
I want to go home

Yoongi's response was immediate.

From: Yoongi
What's wrong?
Are you okay? Did something happen?

From: Jimin
I'm okay, I'm just worn out. I'm tired.

From: Yoongi
Don't scare me like that Jimin. I thought something happened to you.

From: Jimin
Sorry Hyung
I didn't mean to.

From: Yoongi
It's okay baby
Why don't you go home?

Jimin almost faints at the pet name. Sure, Yoongi has used it before, but still, every time he uses it, it makes his heart race a little faster than necessary.

From: Jimin
Can't
Still have one more class
Doesn't end till two

From: Yoongi
My class goes till seven

From: Jimin
Can I come join you after?

From: Yoongi
Of course
You sure you're going to be okay?
You sound off

From: Jimin
I'm sure. I'll see you later.

From: Yoongi
Okay.