April 15th

1:00 p.m.

Yoongi can't help but notice the Hoseok has been.... overly excited these past few days. The boy is constantly looking at his phone, and smiling at it. And eventually, it becomes too much for Yoongi, because while Hobi is sitting in his apartment with him, Yoongi reaches over and snatches his phone out of his hands. "Who's Kendall?" Yoongi asked. Hobi frowned, snatching his phone back.

"None of your business." He muttered, hugging the piece of technology close to his chest.

"Hoseok," Yoongi looked expectantly at his friend, making him feel uncomfortable. Hobi squirmed in his seat, biting his lip. It didn't take Hoseok very long to break.

"Okay fine, her name is Kendall and she's my girlfriend." Hobi rushed out.

"You're not gay?"

"Jesus, Yoongi, just because all of my friends are gay doesn't mean I am!" Hoseok huffed.

"I didn't mean it like that. I've never seen you show interest in a girl before that's all." Yoongi responded, holding his hands up in defense.

"That's because none of them have been... the one, y'know." Yoongi nods in understanding.

"What's she like?"

"She's amazing." Hobi sighed and leaned back against the couch. "She's a sound engineer, and she's super funny. She can cook – not nearly as good as Jin, but close. She has pink hair and can sing and play piano."

"Sounds like a catch."

"She is. We're going out tomorrow."

"Does Jin know about your girlfriend?"

"Not yet. I'd like to keep it that way too. I don't want to scare her off just yet."

"Hey, if Jin can't scare Jimin away, then I'm sure Kendall won't be scared either."