February 7th

9:17 p.m.

Jimin is curled up on the couch, his book propped open on his lap. He was so engrossed in it, he neglected his tea, which had been sitting on the coffee table for over an hour now. Jungkook and Tae eventually left so that Jimin could read in peace.

The snow has finally died down to a light flurry. The street lights illuminated the streets below, and he could hear the monorail speed past.

Jimin flipped the page and finally looked up from his book. He realized that his friends had left and he was all alone. He bookmarked his spot and grabbed his tea to warm it up.

Mint haired boy's apartment was dark. Jimin guessed he was already in bed, even though it was still pretty early. He was there early with his friends, none of which Jimin knew. How would he?

Jimin glances at his calendar. 7 more days until Valentine's Day. Jungkook wouldn't shut up about it. He and Taehyung planned to go to a restaurant and then go out for a walk and view the city at night. Romantic couple stuff as he put it. Jimin was sick and tired of hearing about it. He hated that he was always alone for this time of year. It made him feel worthless and lonely.

He warmed up his tea and moved back to the couch. He picked his book back up and began reading once more.