May 30th

6:00 p.m.

Two days later, Jimin's apartment was broken into and trashed.

The younger had returned to his place to retrieve a few things – Yoongi still refused to let him stay home alone – when he discovered his place in ruins.

It was no secret as to who did this, Jimin knew it was Kris. The dumbass had left a note on the counter. The only question he had was why his place? He figured if Kris was going to do any damage, it would be to Yoongi.

Needless to say, he's still pretty shaken up, even after the cops arrive. He's a stuttering mess the entire time and it only gets worse once Jungkook and Tae show up because now he's crying and all the emotions that have been bottling up the past few days have finally gotten to him.

Yoongi isn't picking up his cell either which worries Jimin because maybe Kris really did go after Yoongi, and that Yoongi is lying in an alley way right about now and that scares Jimin.

Once the cops assure Jimin they'll find Kris, and they've gone, Taehyung and Jungkook escort Jimin back to Yoongi's apartment.

The place was empty, Yoongi must be out, probably working. At least, he hoped he was at work. Jimin sat down on the couch with a shake of his head. He whispered for the two to go home.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, crouching down to his height.

"We can stay–"

But jimin shook his head. "No. I'm gonna get some sleep. Go home guys, I'll be fine."

"Jimin," Jungkook sat down beside him, embracing him in a hug. Taehyung mirrored his actions by hugging Jimin's other side. Jungkook comfortingly ran his fingers through his hair. "We're not going anywhere, not after what happened."

"He should sleep." Tae mouthed to Jungkook, who nodded in agreement.

"Jimin, get some rest." Jungkook whispered to him. Jimin shook his head defiantly.

"No, n-not until I know Yoongi is okay." He rushed out. "I need to know that nothing's happened to him."

"We'll call Yoongi, but you should sleep. We'll let you know if we get a hold of him."

"Fine." Jimin sighed. He stood up and dragged himself down the hall to Yoongi's room.

Taehyung ran a hand over his face in frustration. "I'm going to kill Kris if he touches him. I swear to fucking god–"

"Babe, stop." Jungkook ordered. "Stressing isn't going to help. What is, is finding out if Yoongi is okay. If we find that you, Jimin can breath properly." Taehyung nodded.

"I know."

"Deep breaths, Tae Tae, this is hard on all of us." Taehyung pulled Jungkook in for a kiss, his hands grasping at the fabric of his shirt. He pulled back moments later.

"I'm okay." He breathed. Jungkook let out a soft chuckle.

"I can tell. I'm going to call Yoongi and see if he answers. Can you watch Jimin?" Tae nodded and disappeared. Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"You better be alive Yoongi." He whispered.