May 31st

7:30 a.m.

The following morning is a lot less chaotic. Jimin is pressed up against Yoongi, his face smushed against the fabric of his shirt, while Yoongi is on his back, one arm tucked behind his head and the other draped over the side of his bed. Jimin's got both arms snaked around the older's waist tightly. Everything seemed perfect in that moment.

Yoongi shifted in his sleep, his hand coming down to rub the sleepiness from his eyes before opening them. The arm that was previously tucked under his head now comes to rest of Jimin's arm. He let's out a soft chuckle at Jimin's expression. His mouth is hung open, soft snores escaping, and his face is slightly distorted from being pressed against him. His red hair is sticking up everywhere. He looks so precious in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi attempted to slide out from under Jimin's grasp, but failed and woke Jimin up in the process.

"Where are you going?" Jimin grumbled, releasing Yoongi momentarily.

"Nowhere far. Just to the kitchen." Yoongi teased.

"No, stay." Jimin whispered. "It's too early."

"You can stay in bed, Jimin. I'm not forcing you to get up."

Jimin huffed and rolled over, straddling Yoongi. His opened his eyes and pouted at him, crossing his arms over his chest. "Stay." He frowned.

"Baby," Yoongi mumbled, sitting up as well. Jimin hooked his arms around the older. "I'll be right back."

"But then I'll be lonely," Jimin whined. "And cold."

"Well then you're just going to have to come with me." Yoongi replied, kissing his cheek. "It's up to you Peach."

Jimin's face turned a slight pink. He buried his head in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi laughed, and Jimin could feel the vibrations rumbling in his chest. Yoongi stood, taking Jimin with him. Jimin let out a cry of surprise at the sudden action, his legs tightly wrapping around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi carried him out into the kitchen, setting him gently on the counter. Yoongi brought a hand up to card his fingers through Jimin's hair. "Morning gorgeous." He grins, showing off his gummy smile.

"Morning." Jimin responds.

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked, putting the coffee machine on.

"I did. What about you?"

"I slept well."

"Hmm." Jimin smiles, watching Yoongi move about the kitchen. Memories of last night flooded through his mind, and while the night had not been off to a good start, it ended on a good note. Jimin touched the side of his neck where Yoongi kissed him a little too hard, sucking and marking him as his own. Nothing sexual happened between them, but Yoongi might have gotten carried away with his kissing.

Yoongi pours two cups of coffee and hands one to Jimin. The younger takes it with a smile. "Thank you." Jimin says, softly.

"You're welcome." Yoongi takes a long sip of his coffee, before asking, "what would you like to do today?" Jimin took a sip of his coffee and shrugged.

"I don't know. I have a class later today, and finals are coming up. I should probably get a head start on my studying."

"What time is your class?"

"Three."

"I'll walk you." Yoongi responds and Jimin is ready to shoot him a look to say he didn't need too, but Yoongi cuts him off adding, "Kris is still out there, I don't want you walking alone." Jimin nods his head silently. He sips on his coffee quietly after that, as the two lapse into silence.

It's not uncomfortable, because they're together, without any disturbances. But it isn't comfortable either, with both of them knowing Kris is still out there. It scares Jimin. He just wants this all to end.

Jimin yawns loudly, his hand coming up to cover his mouth. Yoongi chuckled softly, his mouth twitching up into a smile. Jimin turned red in embarrassment. "Don't laugh at me," He whines. "It's not funny."

"I'm sorry."

"Yoongi-ah?" Jimin sets his cup down and holds his arms out to Yoongi, making grabby hands at him, sort of how a child would reach for their mother. Yoongi places himself between Jimin's legs. The younger removed the coffee cup from his hands and set it down on the counter beside his. Jimin then cupped the side of Yoongi's face and leant in for a kiss. Yoongi tasted like coffee –a little bitter in his opinion, considering Yoongi drank his coffee black – not that he minded. Yoongi rested one hand on Jimin's waist, and placed the other on the small of his back.

Jimin liked the way their mouths molded together so perfectly. They were like two puzzles pieces that fit so well.

At some point in the kiss, Yoongi's tongue got involved, tangling with Jimin's for dominance; something that Jimin gave into so easily. He enjoyed being dominated by Yoongi. Yoongi tugs on his bottom lip gently, before moving to kiss the side of his jaw, lips lingering in certain spots. Yoongi brings a hand up, dragging his thumb across the hickey on Jimin's neck.

Yoongi could faintly see the hickey that Kris had given him. It was beginning to fade thank god, and was barely noticeable considering Yoongi had given him plenty the night before.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi murmured against his skin. "So fucking pretty Jimin."

"You're pretty too Hyung." He whispered back, smiling. Yoongi let out a soft laugh.

"Thanks baby."

"Yoongi?"

"Yes love?"

"I love you."

Yoongi looked Jimin in the eye. It was the second time that he was hearing those words fall from his lips, and Yoongi couldn't be happier. Every time felt like the first and it made his heart race.

"I love you to."