August 1st

11:45 a.m.

Yoongi glanced around Jin's living room, counting the number of people here. There's Jimin, Jin and Namjoon obviously, Taehyung and Jungkook, as well as himself. Yoongi was thoroughly confused when Hoseok texted him at seven this morning and told him to go to Jin's, and bring Jimin.

Yoongi caught Jin's eye but the elder just shrugged his shoulders. He had no idea what was going on. None of them did. They just knew it involved Hoseok.

At 12:00, Hoseok finally arrived, and trailing behind him was a girl with bright, bubblegum pink hair. She was shorter than him by a few inches and wore blue, denim shorts and a yellow crop top. Yoongi felt the need to shield his eyes at how bright the girl was. He finally understood what was going on.

This, was Kendall.

Jin eyed the bright haired girl with curious and suspicious eyes. She was standing ready close to Hoseok, and kept glancing at him, as if she was waiting for something. "Who's your friend?" He finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Everyone, this is Kendall, Kendall, these are my friends."

"Hi!" She said, giving a small wave of her hand. "Hoseokie talks about you guys a lot."

Hoseokie?

"Who are you exactly?" Namjoon questioned.

"She's his girlfriend." Yoongi stated. Hoseok coughed.

"Forgot that you knew about her." He replied.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? AND YOU TOLD YOONGI?!" Jin shouted, feeling slightly offended.

"He stole my phone, I didn't tell him, he found out."

"But how come you didn't tell me?" Jin pouted.

"Because you'd scare her away, Hyung."

"Hoseok, play nice." Kendall said.

"I am!"

"Don't yell at your girlfriend," Jin scolded, smacking him upside the head.

"Hey!"

"That's for not telling me."

"Do you see what I mean? He's evil!"

"You literally said he was one of the nicest people you knew no more than ten minutes ago." Kendall said, looking confused.

"Busted." Jimin snickered.

"Shut up."

"Hey, don't yell at my boyfriend." Yoongi said, pouting in Hoseok's direction. "Not his fault you didn't tell him about her."

"Are you all done yelling at each other?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." Jin said, sitting down next to him.

"That's Jungkook and Taehyung by the way," Hoseok said, pointing to them. "They're Jimin's friends."

"Hello!"

"Hi." Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at her.

There was an awkward moment of silence, some shuffling, before Jin spoke. "You guys hungry?"

There was a chorus of yes'

"Okay. I'll make lunch." He stood, and wandered off into the kitchen.

"I'll help him." Namjoon chimed in, hurrying after his boyfriend.

"Hyung, wait for me!"

Jungkook stood, grabbing Tae and pulled him with him.

Hoseok glanced at Jimin and Yoongi, who were the only ones left in the living room. Yoongi shrugged, not a hundred percent sure why Jin and the rest of them were acting so strange.

Jimin peered around Yoongi, getting a good look at Kendall. She was pretty, and he liked her hair. It reminded him of when he went pink. And she had a kind face although right now, she looked a little worried. Jimin giggled.

The three of them turned their heads in his direction, confused to why he was laughing.  "Taehyung and Jungkook don't know how to act around women." He explained. "It's one of the downsides to being gay- you spend all your time around men and really don't know what to do if a girl gets involved."

"Oh thank god," Kendall breathed, placing a hand over her heart. "I thought I did something wrong."

"Jin Hyung isn't the best with women either," Yoongi sighed, apologetically. "Before he discovered he way gay, he really did try to connect with girls but he's just so awkward. Always telling those stupid jokes."

"I like his jokes." Jimin admitted, whacking his boyfriend's arm. "Be nice to Jin. Kendall, come sit." Jimin said, patting the spit beside him on the couch. Kendall practically bounced over to where he was, and plopped down beside him. Hoseok took to sitting on the armrest of the couch next to Yoongi.

"So are you in school?" Yoongi asked her, and Kendall made a face.

"Yes and no; I'm a sound engineer, so I produce music and currently I'm doing an internship at a record label, but I still take classes. Most of them are online, I have some anxiety issues so being in a class is hard for me." She explained. "What about you guys? Hoseok tells me you paint."

"Yoongi just graduated." Jimin piped up, smiling at his boyfriend. "And I'm going into my final year in the fall."

"Congratulations! What do you study?"

"English Lit. and Creative Writing."

"Awesome. I love reading. Big on fantasy and like, medieval times sort of thing."

"I like poetry."

"I like it too, but it has to speak to me y'know?"

"Oh definitely-"

Yoongi turned to Hoseok, shaking his head as their partners got into a discussion about poetry.

"So? Do you approve of her?" Hoseok asked, scratching the back of his neck. Yoongi nodded.

"She compliments you."

"Thanks, I was so worried you guys wouldn't like her, which is why I haven't brought her around and-"

"Hoseok relax, we like her. You don't have to worry."

oof, ya girl was too excited to wait till Wednesday.