May 9th ½

2:45 p.m.

Yoongi is fifteen minutes late arriving to Jimin's afternoon class, and when he gets there, Jimin has his arms crossed over his chest and he's frowning. Yoongi doesn't like it when he's frowning. He likes him best when he smiles.

Yoongi doesn't even attempt to give him an explanation, he just pulls the younger closer to him, burying his face against his shoulder and sighing. Jimin gives in, wrapping his arms loosely around his neck.

"You're late." He murmurs.

"I know. I... ran into some trouble." Yoongi huffed. "Sun Hi is here and she's not too impressed that I ditched her."

Jimin tensed. "What's she doing here?" He asked quietly.

"She's fucking crazy. She wants my attention, and unfortunately for her, the only person worth giving my attention to is you, so she's going to have to live with that." Yoongi responds, pulling back. He runs his thumb across his cheek. "I'm sorry I'm late, I don't know how she found me."

"I forgive you." Jimin replies, forcing a smile. Yoongi noticed it wasn't genuine. He gripped Jimin's waist and back him against the wall, connecting their lips together. They'd been kissing a lot lately, and Yoongi couldn't help but noticed how well their lips molded together. It was like Jimin was made for him. Yoongi managed to find the right balance between possessive and caring during the kiss. He wanted Jimin to know that he cared about him, but he also wanted him to know who he belonged to. Yoongi belonged to Jimin and vice versa.

When he pulled away, Jimin was a bit breathless. "Hyung, I said I forgive you." Jimin responded, quite unsure as to what brought on the sudden display of affection.

"I know. I just wanted to be sure." He held the younger close. "Let's go eat." Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded.

"Okay."