February 5th

10:29 a.m.

Jimin is slowly counting down the days until Valentine's Day, thankful when it will all be over.

His entire campus is decorated for the holiday, red and pink hearts everywhere. Valentine sales are going on and every café has some sort of Valentine's day food or drink.

Jimin shuffles through the campus on the way to his next class. He hates the days where he has more than one class. It makes the day drag on even longer. His first class was short, thankfully. His teacher wasn't feeling well, and ended it early. He was not however, looking forward to going to his creative writing class because of the incident with his teacher two days ago. Jimin doesn't want to face him again.

He pushes open the door of the building and hurriedly makes his way up the stairs. His class is on the third floor, room 417.

He's early by about a whole half hour. The classroom was unoccupied; there wasn't a class before this one that was taking place. At least, not today. Jimin enters the room and makes his way to the back. He slinks down into a chair and sighs.

↔↔↔

"Jimin, I'd like a word with you."

Jimin wished that he could disappear in that moment. He slowly gathers up his things and moves tot he front of the class, brushing past people as they exit the room.

"Yes, Mr. Lee?"

"About yesterday," Mr. Lee takes a seat on the edge of his desk. "I'd like to apologize." Jimin stayed silent, and Mr. Lee continued. "What I said was unprofessional; you should be very proud of your writing Jimin. It's quite brilliant."

"Thank you." He mumbled, embarrassed.

"Keep up the good work. I'll see you tomorrow."

Jimin says goodbye and walked out into the hall. He smiles, feeling a sense of pride. His teacher didn't hate his writing. Jimin couldn't wait to tell Jungkook and Tae.