May 22nd ½

12:59 p.m.

Jimin gasps, spinning around. Yoongi's arms released him, falling back against his sides. He looks like hell. He's paler than normal, and his eyes are bloodshot and red. His nose is red too, and he looks exhausted. Jimin backs against the wall.

Yoongi looks down at his feet, rocking back on his heels. He doesn't like the silence between them. "Say something." He rasps out, and Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat. Oh how he missed his voice. Yoongi looked back up at Jimin, tears threatening to fall again. He needed Jimin to say something, anything.

"Like w-what?" Jimin stammers.

"I don't care." Yoongi said. "Just say something, please." He begged.

"You kissed her." Jimin says, deciding on what he was going to talk to him about. "You said nothing was happening between you yet you kissed her."

"She kissed me." Yoongi responded, wiping his eyes. "I couldn't push her away. She's a strong little thing."

"What about the one in your apartment?" Jimin demanded. "Did she kiss you again too? Or did you kiss her?"

"What so you mean?"

"Don't.... don't play dumb with me Min Yoongi-" Yoongi hates the way his name sounds when it rolls off the younger's tongue. "-on the night of the storm. You kissed her, didn't you?"

"You saw that?" Yoongi breaths, even more upset than before. He covered his face with his hand and groaned.

"Of course I saw. Your apartment is directly across from mine."

"Jimin I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. Again." Yoongi explained, running a hand through his hair.

"And your shirt? Did she do that too." Yoongi nodded.

"I'm so sorry." Yoongi choked out, his body shaking. He stepped closer to Jimin, trapping him between his body and the wall.

"Yoongi-"

"Jiminie, I'm sorry. It wasn't like that. I was trying to come see you. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You're lying. Jungkook was the one who came and saw me. You didn't care that I was freaking out." Jimin argued, angrily.

"I called Jungkook and asked him to check on you!" Yoongi cried. "Didn't he tell you that?"

"No." Yoongi let his head fall against Jimin's shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I was halfway across the parking lot when she showed up and dragged me back to my apartment. I could see you staring into my apartment window form your place. I tried Jiminie, I did, but I wasn't quick enough, I'm sorry." He sobbed. Jimin shut his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Are you telling the truth, Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. You can even ask Jungkook. I called him. Baby, please, you have to believe me." Yoongi said, his voice muffled by Jimin's shirt. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi holding him close. Yoongi pulled back so he could look at him. He had tears pouring down his face. Jimin raised an arm to wipe them away with his sleeve.

"I believe you." Jimin mumbled.

"You do?" Yoongi hiccupped. Jimin nodded, and Yoongi began crying again, hugging Jimin close to him. Jimin rubbed his back, soothing him.

"I don't deserve you Hyung," Jimin whispered. "I don't deserve you."

"Who told you that?" Yoongi asked, pulling away. He wiped his tears away and took a few breaths to control himself. Jimin looks down at his hands

"Jin-Hyung came over and told me that nothing happened between you and Sun Hi. He called me stubborn and said that I was hurting you. He said that I used to make you happy and now I just make you said and that I don't deserve you." Jimin rushed out. It was his turn to cry now, as he gripped the front of Yoongi's shirt.

"No no no no no." Yoongi said, gripping Jimin's chin and forcing him to look at him. "That's not true, it's not, I don't deserve you." Yoongi said, before pulling Jimin into him again. "Jin was just upset, he didn't mean it, baby, he didn't mean it."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. If I hadn't of been a jerk, none of this would have happened. You would have been happy not sad."

"Jimin, please stop crying." Yoongi begged. "Please, you know how much I hate it when you cry."

"I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled again.

"Stop apologizing baby."

"I missed you." Jimin gasped, inhaling. "I missed you so much that it hurt."

"I missed you to." Yoongi responded, kissing the top of his head. "These past few days haven't been the same without you."

"Likewise." Jimin said, glancing up at him. In a rush, Jimin leant up and pressed their lips together in a needy kiss, his hands coming to tangle in Yoongi's hair. The older's hands flew to his waist, sliding up underneath his shirt. Yoongi kissed him back hungrily, their tongues fighting for dominance. The two were out of breath when they pulled away.

"Don't leave me ever again." Jimin begged. "I can't handle the thought of loosing you twice."

Yoongi pecked his lips.

"You won't."