April 8th

7:09 p.m.

"So did you cook, or Jin?" Jimin teased as he dried his plate, while Yoongi washed. Yoongi glanced over his shoulder at the younger and narrowed his eyes at him playfully. Jimin giggled at him.

"Jin cooked. All I can make is bread." Yoongi finally replied and Jimin snorted.

"That's baking Hyung, not cooking." Jimin pointed out and Yoongi rolled his eyes in response.

"Whatever."

Jimin set his towel down on the counter, and moved to back hug Yoongi while he finished washing his dish. Yoongi relaxed against him.

"What did you want to watch?"

"Doesn't matter to me. There's a bunch of movies over there if you want to choose one. I'll be done in a minute." Yoongi told him.

Jimin lets go of him and makes his way to the bookshelf by Yoongi's t.v. On the two bottom shelves were a bunch of DVD's. Jimin scanned through them before deciding on a horror film. Jimin wasn't normally a fan of horror films, considering they were all stupid or predictable. The pretty blonde girl dies first, etc. But it was one he'd never heard of, and Jimin didn't know where Yoongi stood with horror films, so this will be interesting.

He set the movie up, and sat down on the couch. Yoongi joined him shorty afterwards, leaning into Jimin's side. "What did you pick?"

"Some horror film. Is that okay?"

Yoongi swallowed and mumbled out a shaky, "yes" to which Jimin laughed.

"You don't like horror films do you?"

"Not really." Yoongi admitted.

"Did you want to watch something else?"

"No, it's fine." Yoongi assured him.

About halfway through the movie, Jimin had become increasingly bored with it. It was predictable like all the others, and the pretty one had died first like always. She had been impaled on a piece of wood. It was gory.

Jimin rolled his eyes as the killer chased the big, strong tough guy around the building. He yawned. Yoongi however had his eyes glued to the screen, watching terrified as the killer slaughtered the victim. He glimpsed at Jimin who seemed to be unimpressed with the movie. "Are you not scared?" Yoongi asked, his pitch going up and Jimin shook his head.

"The brunette chick lives through the whole ordeal, and so will the techy nerd guy."

"You don't know that." Yoongi protested.

"Wanna bet?"

"F-fine."

In the end, Jimin was right. The brunette and the nerd survived to see another day, and Yoongi was both impressed and scared. Impressed with Jimin's detective skills, scared because the movie was over and Jimin was getting ready to leave.

Jimin was shrugging on his jacket and he glanced over at Yoongi, who was peering over the edge of his couch and at the dark hallway that seated him from his room. "Hyung... you okay?"

"I-I'm fine." Yoongi responded, trying to show how brave he was. Jimin shook his head and sighed.

"Okay, if you say so." Jimin placed his hand on the doorknob.

A cat suddenly screeched outside and Yoongi panicked, jumping off the couch and running at Jimin, bear hugging the younger tightly. "I'm fucking terrified, please don't leave me alone." Yoongi rushed out. Jimin chuckled, hugging him back.

"Aright."

"Don't tell Hoseok." Yoongi added, his voice muffled by Jimin's chest. "Or he'll never let me forget it."

"Feel better?" Jimin asked.

The two were snuggled up in Yoongi's bed, with Yoongi's leg draped over the younger's frame, and Jimin's head against his chest. "Much better." Yoongi responds, yawning. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I did. I always have fun with you."

"Hmm." Yoongi can feel his eyes getting heavy and he's ready to fall asleep.

"Night Yoongi."

"Night."