March 9th ½

8:00 a.m.

Yoongi isn't lying next to Jimin when he wakes up. Jimin sits up in his bed, rubbing his eyes and wondering if he dreamt the whole thing last night. Yoongi coming over in the middle of the night to check on him because of the storm.

And then Jimin hears coughing coming from his living room, and he sighs loudly to himself because that's how he knows Yoongi is still there. But unfortunately for him, Yoongi is sick.

Jimin climbs out of bed and shuffles into the hallway. He finds Yoongi seated on the couch, looking utterly miserable and and very pale. Jimin approached him, and placed a hand on his forehead. Yoongi's eye shot open and he looked up at Jimin. "You got sick." Jimin scolded, and Yoongi pouts.

"I know."

"You should have worn warmer clothes. Then this wouldn't have happened."

"I would have taken the time to dress warmly if you hadn't of looked so scared. Your well being is more important than my health." Yoongi rasps out. His voice is scratchy from falling sick. Jimin shakes his head.

"I wish you wouldn't worry about me so much, Hyung, I'm not worth it." Jimin mutters, praying Yoongi doesn't hear him. Yoongi reaches his arms out, and firmly pulls Jimin down into his lap. He hooks a finger under Jimin's chin, forcing him to look at him.

"Listen to me, Park Jimin. I care about you. I have ever since you moved into this apartment building, and I will continue to do so no matter what. I'm never going to hurt you because you're so special to me, and I wouldn't give up any moment we spend together for anything else in this world. You are so amazing Jiminie."

Jimin wipes away a stray tear, and buries his face in Yoongi's neck. He sniffs. "I don't deserve you, Yoongi."

"I don't deserve you." Yoongi mumbled back.

"That's not true Hyung. I'm grateful to have you in my life." Yoongi gave a small smile, and looked up at Jimin. Kiss me. Jimin thought to himself.

"I'm grateful for you to. Now, you should probably stay away from me so that I don't get you sick." Yoongi said. Jimin giggled, and got off Yoongi.

"Would you like some tea?" Jimin asked.

"Yes please."

↔↔↔

"So Hyung what are your plans for today?" Jimin asked, curling up on his couch.

Yoongi swallowed the last of his tea. "What day is it?"

"Uh...." Jimin stood up to check his calendar. "Today is.... March 9th." Yoongi blinked.

"Oh." Yoongi mumbled surprised.

"Oh what?" Jimin peered over his shoulder. "Hyung?"

"It's my birthday." Yoongi replied.

"Hyung! Why didn't you tell me!" Jimin whined. He felt guilty now. Jimin moved back to the couch and frowned at Yoongi. "I would have remembered to buy you something. And you're sick to, because of me." Yoongi set his cup down, and reached out to grab Jimin's hand. He pulled the younger down onto his lap, hugging him tightly. He buried his face in Jimin's neck.

"This is all I need for my birthday." He sighed, contently, his voice muffled by Jimin's shirt.

"What's that?"

"You. Just cuddle me Jimin."

"How old are you Hyung?"

"25."

"You're old Hyung." Jimin snorted. Yoongi lightly smacked Jimin's ass, and Jimin yelped. He squirmed in Yoongi's grip, but Yoongi helped on to him tightly.

"Shut up, Jiminie. You're that much younger than me."

"That's true."

"... how old are you, Jiminie?"

"22."

"Hmm."

Jimin and Yoongi remained on the couch all afternoon, cuddling and Yoongi had never felt so relaxed in his life.