January 17th ½

9:56 a.m.

Yoongi's been wide awake since four this morning and only now is he feeling exhausted. He drags himself away from his painting to make himself a cup of coffee.

He had been sitting there for almost five hours, doing nothing but painting. He finished one, which was a painting of a lake at night. He used dark greens and different shades of blue. But instead of a regular moon, Yoongi decided to paint Saturn in the background instead. He didn't it to be totally realistic. He wanted an elements of unrealism in it. And painting a planet seemed to be a damned good idea.

Yoongi had then sat there once he had finished, a blank canvas in front of him, with no ideas.

And then Jimin comes into his kitchen and Yoongi knows exactly what to paint. He waits several minutes to see where Jimin will end up and he smiles widely when he sees the boy sit down at his usual window seat. But the smile quickly fades when he notices how tired Jimin is. The boy grips his cup in his hand and leans up against the window. Yoongi can't help but to think that something is wrong with him.

Trying to push the negative thoughts from his mind, Yoongi begins to paint. He quickly paints the entire canvas a dark blue mixed with some black to indicate the night sky. He then begins to outline where the monorail will be and the outline of Jimin's apartment building.

Yoongi takes a long sip of his coffee. He's so tired that he forgot to add sugar and milk. The bitter liquid burns on his tongue and he gags, spitting it into the sink. He was wide awake now.

He sets the cup down and sighs. He runs a hand through his hair. He should get some sleep, but had too many things to do today. He quickly fixes his coffee, pours it into a gravel mug, and heads to his room to get dressed. Yoongi had a feeling it might be a long day.