August 12th

1:35 p.m.

Jimin was pleasantly surprised to see Kendall standing outside his apartment door one afternoon, after returning home from work. She was holding a paper bag and a tray of coffees. She smiled warmly at him.

"Hey Kendall,"

"Hi Jimin."

"What brings you here?"

"Hoseok is with the boys and I got lonely. So I figures I'd bring lunch and spend some time with you, is that okay? I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries or-"

"It's okay Kendall, besides I haven't eaten at all today, so lunch sounds great." She smiled again.

"Great!"

↔↔↔

5:57 p.m.

Kendall snorted as she tried to contain her laughter. Jimin was doubling over on the floor, clutching his chest.

"You didn't!" She screamed, laughing hard now. Jimin nodded his head, tears spilling out of the corner of his eyes. "Oh my god, Jimin!"

The front door to the apartment swung open and a confused looking Hoseok and Yoongi stood there, eyeing the two. Yoongi's gaze went to Jimin who was lying face down on the floor. He made his way over to him worried that he might be hurt, but was relieved to find out that he was laughing.

"What did we miss?" Hoseok asked, looking at his girlfriend.

"Nothing." Kendall laughed. "We're just telling high school stories."

"Uh..." Yoongi glanced at Hoseok.

"I think it's time we went home, come on babe." Hoseok reaches out and helps Kendall to her feet.

"Bye Jimin!" Kendall called out, shutting the door behind them.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin who was still laughing. "Baby, you okay?" Jimin nodded through his tears. "You sure?"

Yoongi helped him sit up and rubbed his back. "It couldn't have been that funny, could it?" Jimin looked up at him, wiping his eyes. He opened his mouth but started to laugh again, grabbing onto Yoongi's arm. He leaned into his touch. "Oh boy."