March 21st

12:39 p.m

Jimin is ready to jump off a bridge.

He's been sitting in his lecture for at least two hours now, and his professor has done nothing but yell at them. If this was his version of a pep talk to get them ready and into shape for their exams, Jimin didn't approve. If anything, this made him even more nervous and he kept slinking down in his chair hoping he could just disappear.

"Man, is this supposed to make me feel any better?" Someone grumbled. Jimin turned his head. A guy seated next to him, stared at their professor with a confused look.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Jimin muttered. The guy looked over at him.

"I'm Lay." He stretched his hand out.

"Jimin." They shook hands.

"You ready for finals?" Lay asked.

"Nah, I've been stressing about it for days. I've already had a mental breakdown."

"Yikes."

"What about you?"

"I've.... may or may not have lost sleep over this exam but I'm.... Ah fuck it, I'm nervous as hell." Lay laughed. Jimin let out a quiet laugh and leaned back in his seat.

"Ugh this sucks. What is with his pep talk, seriously, this makes me not want to show up to exams."

"You and me both."

Jimin and Lay walked out of their class together, chatting about story ideas. Turns out, the two of them had a lot more in common than they thought.

From the end of the hall, stood Yoongi, leaning against the wall and staring at him. Yoongi's eyes narrowed at the sight of Jimin with another man. The two looked happy, talking about something.

"So what exactly are you studying?" Lay asked, leaning against the wall.

"Creative writing." Jimin explained. "You?"

"Journalism."

"That's-" Jimin caught sight of Yoongi stranding at the end of the hall. And Lay seemed to notice.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Jimin blushed and shook his head.

"N-No he's just a friend of mine." Jimin told him. Lay chuckled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Do you want him to be your boyfriend?" Lay asked. Jimin's cheeks heat up.

"Yes." Jimin hung his head.

"What are you waiting for? Ask him."

"I-"

"Just go for it. I got run, my boyfriend's waiting on me."

"Your boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

"Suho. He's a Math major. I'll see you tomorrow Jimin. And I'm serious. Ask him." Lay gave him a wave, smiled and walked away. Jimin let out a deep breath and made his way over to Yoongi.

When he reached him, Jimin yelped in surprise as Yoongi gripped his waist and pulled him against him, arms slowly snaking around his waist and holding them there. Yoongi had a serious and angry expression on his face as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin frowned, cupping the side of his face. "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Who was that?"

"Who?"

"That guy you were just with." Yoongi growls in a low voice. Jimin smirked and rolled his eyes.

"His name is Lay. He's in my English course, he's a new friend." Jimin said. "And before you go all crazy, he's dating someone." Yoongi hummed.

"Good. Because he can't have what's mine." Yoongi mirrored Jimin's actions by bringing one hand up to cup the side of his face. Jimin giggled.

"Yours, Yoongi?" Jimin continued laughing. Yoongi tightened his grip on Jimin, and just to prove his point, he kissed the corner of his mouth, lips lingering against his skin. Jimin stopped laughing.

"Mine." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin nodded his head.

"Yours." He replied.