April 1st ²

7:50 p.m.

Yoongi was cleaning up his art supplies when he heard the door to the art room open. He figured it was just another student coming to collect some last minutes things. Yoongi busied himself with his brushes.

However, when two strong arms snaked around his waist and someone rested their chin on his shoulder, he stopped. "Did I scare you?" The person asked. Yoongi set his brush down and dried his hands.

"No." He responded, twisting slightly. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me, Jiminie."

"Whatever. I totally scared you."

"No."

"Liar."

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, leaning forward to nudge his nose against Jimin's.

"I got bored of sitting around my apartment." Jimin confessed. "Figured I'd catch you before you left."

"Stalker."

"You enjoy my company."

"I do. Give me a few minutes, and then we can go."

"Okay."

Jimin leaned against the wall watching Yoongi clean up. It didn't take him long, and soon Yoongi was making his way over to him.

Once he reached him, Jimin rested his hands on Yoongi's upper chest while Yoongi gripped his waist. Yoongi took a moment to admire the younger boy. Jimin was beautiful, perfect in every way. Yoongi ran his thumb across Jimin's jaw (and was surprised that he didn't cut himself on the edge of his jaw), and the younger shivered under his touch. He lifted his head so that he was eye level with Yoongi, looking up at him from underneath his lashes. "You're beautiful." Yoongi whispered, brushing some hair from his face.

"You're really cheesy Hyung."

"Am I?"

"Mmm hmm." Jimin nodded his head, and hooked his arms around his neck, bring him closer. "You remind me of the cliché character every writer tries to avoid creating but fails miserably every time." Jimin mumbled. "Yet in the end, he's everybody's favourite."

"Does this character get a happy ending?" Yoongi asked.

"Most of the time, if not always."

"Sounds perfect." The older whispered.

"That's only if the character gets with the right person. When the guy or girl gets with the wrong person it sucks and there is a rollercoaster of emotions that follow." Jimin ranted. Yoongi laughed.

"I don't think you have to worry about that."

"Oh?"

"The only person I want is standing right in front of me."