May 28th

2:00 a.m.

Yoongi stared out the window of his bedroom. It was early in the morning and he was feeling restless. Yoongi knew he shouldn't be freaking out over what happened the other day, but he is. Kris makes him paranoid, and Yoongi doesn't like feeling paranoid.

He rubs his hand over his face and mentally groans. When will all of this be over? It was bad enough that his ex got into the picture, and now Jimin's? All Yoongi wanted was to call Jimin his boyfriend, and to be happy. He wanted to wake up every morning next to him and do cute things together as sappy as it sounds.

Soft footsteps echo through the room, and Yoongi peers over his shoulder. Jimin is rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Yoongi, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," he responded. "Just thinking."

"About what?" Jimin asked, kissing Yoongi's back shoulder blade. He slid his hands down his back, resting them above his hips. Yoongi smirked to himself. He found Jimin to be even more of a tease when he was sleepy and a little bit of an attention seeker, right now is no different. Jimin continued to kiss across his back, and Yoongi leans his head back to rest against Jimin's shoulder. He takes the younger's hands in his - loving how much smaller they were in his hands - and brought them around his waist.

"Kris," Yoongi sighs, not seeing the point in keeping it from him.

"Why are you thinking about him?"

"He said he'd be watching. I guess I'm a little paranoid right now." He turned around in Jimin's arms, his hands coming to rest on his neck. Yoongi pecked his lips.

"He's going to hurt you." Jimin muttered, pushing his head into the crook of his neck. "He hurt me and he's going to hurt you, I don't want you getting hurt Yoongi."

"I know." Yoongi sighed. "I know baby, but what are we supposed to do? I can't loose you again."

"Maybe we can skip town?" Jimin suggested. "Like all those action movies."

"Running away isn't going to help Jimin. It'll just make it worse."

"Yeah, I know." He sighed in response

"It's late, let's go back to bed." Yoongi kissed his forehead and led him back to bed. The two crawled under the covers and fell asleep.