February 22nd

9:20 a.m.

Thankfully for both Yoongi and Jimin, Yoongi didn't get sick. Sure he had a runny nose due to standing out in the cold, but he wasn't actually sick. Unfortunately for Yoongi, Jimin smacked him upside the head and warned him should he ever so that again, he would kill him and they wouldn't find the body. Yoongi wouldn't admit it to his face, but angry Jimin was sexy.

The two walked side by side on the way to Yoongi's work. Jimin had class today, and Yoongi didn't. It resulted in the younger boy pouting that he wouldn't be able to spend the day with him. Yoongi chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Jimin, you'll be okay. Try and have a good day."

"Fine." Jimin huffed, snaking his arms around himself. He was still upset. Until Yoongi wrapped him in a hug and mumbled,

"Jiminie. Don't be sad. Sad is das backwards and das not good." Jimin laughed so hard, burying his face in his chest. Yoongi smiled to himself. Happy Jimin was his favourite.

As Yoongi's work came into view, Jimin frowned. He still didn't want to go to class. But he had assignments to hand in that were worth a lot of marks. They stopped outside of Yoongi's work. "Jimin, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Hyung."

"You don't look fine."

"I just don't want to go to class today." Jimin muttered. He kicked his foot against the ground. Yoongi frowned.

"Jimin, you can tell me anything, you know that? I'm here for you." Jimin nodded.

"It's one of those days Hyung. You know, when you just don't feel like doing anything."

"I understand. But you only have one class today. And it isn't that long. It's only until noon, and then you can go home."

"I don't want to go home."

"What do you want to do then?"

"Can I come here?" Jimin mumbled, glancing up at Yoongi. He blew a stand of hair out of his face.

"Of course." Jimin sighed, and leaned against Yoongi, hugging him. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's hips. "Go, or you'll be late." Yoongi whispered in his ear. "I'll be here when you get back."

"Promise?"

"I promise."