1M?! + Q & A

When I started writing The Boy Next Door, it'd been originally titled Orange Mint and I never thought that it would amount to much. It was my first ever BTS fanfiction. Until then, I mainly wrote fanfiction for 5 Seconds of Summer, and even tried my hand at Of Mice & Men.

I honest to god, never thought so many of you guys would read this book. It was nice to see the number climb above 100 when I first began, and then I remember waking up one night and seeing the number jump from 300 to 500 in one go. From there, the numbers began to climb and climb until we hit 1k......5k......100k. It was unreal. So many of you loved this book. The feedback I was getting was unreal, and seeing you all comment and interact with one another was an amazing.

And now, two years later, on Saturday, March 29th, 2020 we've finally reached an INSANE milestone. We've hit 1M.

I am so so thankful for every single one of you. The ones who've been here since day one, and for everyone else that's come along for the ride. You guys are amazing, and I love you all.

I'd had this in mind for the longest point, and now that we've finally reached 1M I want to do a final Q&A for this book. You guys are welcomed to ask

Jimin
Yoongi
Namjoon
Jin
Kendall
Hoseok
Jungkook
Taehyung
Any of the Kids (for those of you who have managed to read book 2)
And ME!

happy asking, and thanks so much for 1M!

- Raven