Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka

====================

You are the Padawan to Plo Koon, going by the name of (y/n) (l/n). You are the same age as Ahsoka and you bonded a friendship with her while you trained as younglings. It is now right in the middle of the clone wars (early season 3).

Your lightsaber can have any design and colour you desire but is single bladed. As for your attire, you sport very similar robes to Obi-wan Kenobi.

Enjoy!

====================

"We have reached the end of our time for today. We will continue this discussion tomorrow morning."  The Queen of Naboo announced across the large room.

"You can return to your quarters now, (y/n). Thank you so much for coming." Senator Amidala whispered looking up to you from her seat. You give her a slight nod and quietly make your way out of the conference room and out of Theed palace.

You slowly walk down the steps of the gorgeous palace and make your way towards your living quarters in the city. You admire the beautiful architecture of the Naboo capital accompanied by the setting sun behind all the buildings making them glow with beauty.

As you continue to pace down the marble road leading you further away from the palace your thoughts start to dwell on the heated debate you just left. The Gungan leader Boss Lyonie wanted more land of which to expand his territory onto the surface of the planet, but you knew the amount of land he was fighting for would never be passed by the Queen.

It has now been over a week of you standing in that same boring conference room of the palace every day accompanying and listening to the queen along with Senator Amidala occasionally sharing your thoughts when you were asked to. At least Padmé was always able to keep up your spirits.

After your scenic walk you entered your designated living space and hop straight onto your bed, the room was quite small with one window showing the beauty of the Naboo plains. You lay there eager to get some rest as you know tomorrow will be another day of debating. But an irritating beep stopped that from happening, and so you sat up to answer the call on your comm link.

"Padawan (l/n) here."

"(y/n), I have some news for you." Said the voice of your Jedi Master, Master Plo Koon.

"You are relieved of your duties on Naboo, and you may return to the temple when you are ready." He clarified. You sighed out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you master, I'll be back soon." You replied cheerfully. You happily got back into bed and fell asleep quickly, knowing in the morning you will be able to leave Naboo and return to the place you grew to call home.

~

You woke up quite early in the morning, immediately grabbing all your belongings and leaving your temporary room to head to the palace to confirm your departure. You enter the conference room and spot your good friend Padmé. Ever since the clone wars started and you were used more as a guard, you both grew a friendship as she saw that you were quite bored with your current position.

"Padmé." You call with confidence to grab her attention. And she swivels around to let you continue.

"I have been informed by my master that I must be returning to Coruscant." You said.

"All right, thank you for your assistance (y/n). Sorry for keeping you here for so long, I just felt a lot safer with a Jedi around after the recent assassination attempt." She huffs looking down.

"A-Assassination attempt?...What happened?" You asked slightly shocked.

"When I was recently on Alderaan, a bounty hunter threatened my life. But Padawan Tano was able to sense the threat and neutralise it before anything to bad could happen." She said calmly. 'Ah, Ahsoka Tano, haven't spoken to her in a while.' you thought, thinking back to the memories you had with her as younglings.