Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family

Waiting for the long distance signal to travel through the galaxy, you sit at your small round table in your room. This time you were just glad that this time you could finally give your mother some good news.

"Good day, mother." You greet pleasantly, upon seeing her appear in front of you.

"Good day (y/n). I must say you seem far more positive than I had expected." She claimed, giving you her curious eyes.

"Well, I got some rather unbelievable news this morning."

"Go on." Your mother said, leaning forward in her throne.

"Master Yoda informed me that Obi-wan is still alive." The jaw of your mother dropped and her eyes grew wider than what you thought possible.

"Obi-wan's death must've been a plot so he could go undercover without any interference. I don't know where he is or what he is doing now but...he's alive." You assured. The large smile that came to your mother's face filled you with happiness and confidence that all may turn out well in the end.

The feeling of Family.

"(y/n)." She choked, shaking her head side to side in disbelief. "This is..great news to hear. I'm sorry I'm quite speechless actually."

You chuckled. "That's ok, I was too. I nearly fainted when Master Yoda told me."

"Goodness! Are you ok?" Satine was quick to question you.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." You reassured, raising your hand up to signal you were perfectly fine.

"(y/n). When you find out the location of your father, please tell me. I will go and talk with him about all of this. I do not want to put that burden on you." She convincingly begged.

You nodded. "Thank you." You knew it would be utterly awkward to convince Obi-wan yourself.

"So, until you get that information. Goodbye my son." She smiled.

"Bye mum, I'll speak to you soon." You matched her genuine joyous smile before the call was ended. Resting back in your chair, you release a sigh of relief. Being thankful that all was going well after the dramatic turn around master Yoda informed you of this morning.

~

After calling your mother you decided to go and watch Ahsoka train, knowing your training session was also scheduled after hers.

Upon entering the large doors into one of the many training rooms you hear the distant sounds of lightsabers crashing against each other. Flashes of blue and green came from the far end of the room as Anakin and Ahsoka sparred against one another.

Keeping your eyes fixated on the intense duel, you found yourself sitting on a wooden bench against the wall. You evaluated how Anakin was able to masterfully keep up with Ahsoka's speed and extra saber, his technique was so fluent and effective in overpowering Ahsoka, making himself the aggressor of the two.

After a few minutes of non stop action, the two Jedi sparring all over the room, Anakin lands a blow on Ahsoka's hip after he was able to hastily disarm her shoto lightsaber.

"That's 3-2 Snips. Better luck next time." Anakin pants, deactivating his lightsaber. Ahsoka picks up her lightsaber and hangs them both on her belt. Placing her hands on either hips she looks around the room finally meeting your eyes.

"(y/n)." She beamed, a smile rising on her lips.

"Hey Ahsoka, Anakin." You greet, nodding to each of them while you got up from your seat. Anakin turned around and he shot a suspicious glare in your direction. You knew he was thinking of the controversial call he had with his padawan in the morning.