Chapter 90 | The Chosen One

"(y/n)...can we just go and cuddle for a bit. I just...wanna hold you close to me." She pouted.

"Of course, sweetheart. I could use that as well right now." You replied with a small smile.

"But first I'll meet with the others and also...don't freak out but Wolffe is hear but he didn't turn like his brothers." You told her calmly, holding both of her shoulders still.

"He is?"

"I am." Wolffe simply said moving into view.

"But I-I don't know why." Wolffe stuttered looking completely dumbfounded as to why him and only him didn't follow the path of all his brothers.

"It would have something to do with the cybernetic chips. Maybe yours just...didn't work."

"Cybernetic chips?" Wolffe and Ahsoka questioned simultaneously.

"That's...a long story...for another time." You told both of them. You didn't want to have to delve back into that mystery, it pained you so much to think that you took so long to figure out Sidious was the Chancellor when Fives knew the truth all along.

"Can we just head inside please? I don't want to talk about it." You asked the two of them, who still stood staring at you with curiosity.

"Alright." Ahsoka broke the silence followed by a pat on your chest. She brought her hand down to yours and she interlaced your fingers.

"Ow!" You reacted and pulled your hand away from hers and held it.

"(y/n) what happened?" Ahsoka asked now eyeing your hand which bared some harsh burn marks. She walked back to you and grabbed your injured hand and inspected it closely.

"Just...got burnt Ok? Can we go inside now?" You said in a huff.

"He got shot in the arm as well." Wolffe quietly mentioned.

"Wolffe! Not helping." You said.

"She deserved to know (y/n). You were telling me how much you hated when she got hurt and that you always want to be able to help her. And I think that should go full circle." Wolffe inputted proudly. You felt a small thud on your as Ahsoka crashed her head into the crook of your neck.

"He's right...I hate it when you get hurt." She whispered. She then placed a comforting kiss on the side of your neck.

"I know. But it's not too bad...I'm glad your able to walk as well. Is your other one alright?" You asked, stroking her lekku.

"Yeah, 3PO did a good job and he should be able to fix you up as well." She responded calmly. You didn't respond and instead just held her firmly against you. You closed your eyes and rested your head between her montrals and just embraced the happiness you get from being with her.

"Can we head inside now? I'm boiling out here." Wolffe said with an unimpressed tone, cutting through the silence.

"Alright, let's head inside." Ahsoka said simply. She took a step back and this time carefully took your hand, lacing her fingers with yours.

She brought you inside the desert farm and you instantly felt a huge temperature drop which was quite satisfying. Ahsoka pulled you through a small sitting room, and then a small kitchen.

"Wolffe just stay here for a sec." Ahsoka informed the clone behind him. He nodded and Ahsoka continued taking you around a corner to a small dining room which had a large archway leading outside into the farm area.

On one side of the table was Padmé and Obi-wan, and on the other side two humans, male and female. You didn't think that farm owners would be so young.