Chapter 45

⚠️⚠️⚠️THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS VERY SEXUAL LANGUAGE. IT WILL BE OVER ONCE YOU SEE THESE HAZARD SYMBOLS AGAIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️

You and Ahsoka both pulled away from your passionate kiss, both in desperate need of air. You both breathed quick gasps of breath while staring so deeply into each others eyes. You smiled when you heard the buckle of your belt release, you hadn't noticed that Ahsoka had started to undo it. With one of your arms you scooped Ahsoka up by her back and pulled her so that your bodies collided. You attacked Ahsokas neck, kissing and sucking on different angles which made her let some quiet and soft moans.

You slowly rolled over to lay on your back. Ahsoka was now on top of you. You both simultaneously started to kick your shoes off with your legs. Both pairs fell off of the bed onto the ground. Ahsoka then leaned out of your kisses. She then pulled her body up so she now straddled you. You were in love with her sitting like this on you. Ahsoka then puts her hands under your poncho and quickly rips it over your head. She throws it the side and it hits the wall. Normally you wouldn't like clothes everywhere, but you didn't care right now. A huge smile comes onto her gorgeous face.

"Aren't you mad at how unorganized I am?" Ahsoka playfully says, with her fingers slowly walking up your chest.

"Right now. I couldn't care less." you whisper. You then pull Ahsoka into a deep and passionate kiss. Tongues colliding, moans escaping, it was amazing. Ahsoka then started to unbutton the tunic you wore. She teased you, waiting a few seconds before unbuttoning the next one. You rolled your eyes but continued to passionately kiss her. Finally the last button was undone and you sat up with Ahsoka still in your lap. Your now bare stomach touched her still clothed body. It won't be clothed for much longer.

You thread your arms through your tunic and then proceeded to throw it to the side. You brought both of your hands to the bottom of Ahsokas shirt and started to play with it, wrapping your fingers around the fabric.

"Take it off already." Ahsoka begged into your mouth. You did as she asked and started to lift her shirt up. Ahsoka raised her arms in the air. You pulled it up further over her breasts and over her head which only briefly broke your kiss. It finally released from her hands and you tossed the white shirt to the side. You then pulled your attention back to your kiss. Your hands traveled all over her back, her skin felt like heaven to you. Eventually your hands made their way down to her waistband. She wore no belt so you brought your hands to the front and started undoing her jeans.

Once you had completed undoing her jeans you picked her up, never breaking the kiss. You stood next to the bed and placed her down on the bed, sadly breaking your passionate kiss. You quickly peeled Ahsoka's jeans off of her legs and tossed them to the side. You traced her now naked thighs with your hand, it was so smooth and warm. Ahsoka then sat up on the side of the bed in front of you. She brought her hand to your belt and hastily ripped it from the loops of your pants which sent a rush of energy through you. She dropped the belt and placed both of her hands on the side of your pants. A small wave of nerves went through you but you shook them off. 'I have no need to be nervous, this is going to be the best night of my life.'

Your pants were rolled down the side of your legs and dropped to your ankles. You still wore your boxers which gave Ahsoka a bit of sneak peak at what she was working with, since you had started to form an erection during this heated moment. You stepped out of your pants and waited for Ahsoka's next move. Ahsoka looked up to you with eyes of pure arousal. She slowly knelt on the ground in front of you, not breaking the eye contact. You knew what she was planning.

Without hesitation Ahsoka pulled on your boxers until they lowered to your ankles. Your member was now released and fully erect. You stepped out of your boxers so now you were fully naked in front of the love of your life. You felt one of Ahsoka's hands come onto your member. Slowly, she started to pump you, up and down. You let out a few soft moans of pleasure. You threw your head back and enjoyed the feeling of her hand wrapped around you.