Chapter 102 | What's The Point

Wolffe POV

"Where...do we go now?" Padmé pondered. She was sitting in the co-pilots seat with Leia and baby (y/n) in her arms. I was holding Luke while sitting in the pilot's seat.

"Where can we go?" I utter, as I kept my attention to the smooth strokes I was placing on Luke's forehead.

"I don't know...Should we wait for Ahsoka to wake up?"

"We don't know how long that could be." I sigh.

"And we can't just wait for her to wake up. We need food and water, so we need to find somewhere quick...Besides I don't think Ahsoka is going to want to do any talking when she wakes up." I gently inform Padmé. She silently nods in response.

"Can you think of any neutral planets that would be suitable? And something close by, we need to get there quickly." I ask in a hurry. The stress was quickly getting to me. There are so many thoughts and feelings that are being tossed side to side in my mind right now.

After a few moments of thought Padmé spoke up.

"Bespin?" She suggests more as a question, asking for my approval.

"Isn't that the one with the city in the clouds?" I ask.

"Yes. I know that they never affiliated with the Republic or the Separatists."

"Where is it?" I ask quickly. I turn to the controls of the ship and look for where I can input a place for us to jump too. I don't want to waste any time.

"Don't you want to know more about it?" Padmé questioned, acting as if I was jumping to decisions too quickly. Maybe I was, but that's just what I feel I need to do.

"Do you think It's Ok for us to go there?" I quickly ask back, looking at her. She thought for a second, staring down at her two children in either of her arms.

"...I guess so." She remarks.

"Then that's where we are going. What sector is it in?" I asked, confident that Bespin was the place we had to go.

"Anoat sector." Padmé informed me with a sigh. I entered the Anoat sector into the navigator and sure enough there was Bespin. I set our course for the planet and a few seconds later we were traveling through light speed to get there.

~

Over the one-hour journey I watched over Ahsoka and Rex while I took care of Luke in my arms. Neither Ahsoka nor Rex woke up the whole time. But I noticed that Ahsoka had cuddled into (y/n)'s helmet during her deep sleep. Seeing her do that makes me wonder...how will she live without him.

I went back to the cockpit when Padmé told me that we had arrived at Bespin. When I looked through the window my jaw dropped in astonishment. The planet was massive. It was a huge yellow gas Giant, and there was no way of even seeing the city in the clouds from this distance. I don't think I have ever seen a bigger planet in my life.

"Ok...where is this city?" I ask taking my seat in the pilot's chair. Padmé takes Luke away from my lap so I can focus on flying the shuttle.

"I don't know. But it should be above a mining operation on the planet." Padmé informed. I looked at the planet closely and could just barely see a small slightly grey patch on the planet. I flew closer to that area and I finally saw the faint outline of the city in the clouds.

"Found it." I stated. I pointed to the city so Padmé could see. I flew closer and closer to the large silver city. Weaving our way through the thick clouds.

Then a quiet and harmless beep emanated from the control panel of the shuttle.

"What was that?" Padmé asked. I looked to the red light that had now flicked on from the beep.