Chapter 75 | Trust

"I won't join you Maul...kill her." You spoke softly, not conveying much emotion. You watched the love of your life's eyes light up in shock and betrayal. And Maul raised his brow at you, not buying your words.

"Your telling me, you want to have lady Tano killed, at your request?" Maul hissed.

"...Yes...I do." You simply remarked. Maul shot his gaze down to the choking Ahsoka, who now had tears, gushing from her eyes, looking at the ground. But before Maul would do anything you interrupted.

"Yes...If you kill her...I will become so powerful." You boomed with enthusiasm, looking up into the air.

"What?" Maul slowly spat in confusion. You pulled your gaze back to Maul and Ahsoka and stared deeply into the Sith yellow of Maul's confused eyes.

"Well...you said it yourself Maul. The more I think about it the more I realize how right you are. The reason I killed your brother was due to my hatred and anger from your killing my mother...and if Ahsoka dies...WOW...my anger will be beyond powerful...I will be godlike!" You beamed with a forced smile.

"There is no doubt I'd kill you within a second Maul...then I could kill Sidious...and the Jedi!" You boomed eagerly, acting as if you couldn't wait to get started. Both Ahsoka and Mauls faces bared confusion and shock, like they were looking at a completely different person. You could see that in Maul's raging eyes, he was deep in thought, contemplating whether to laugh at you or fear you. But your maniacal smile would help him decide.

"I'm afraid you only have one choice then, (y/n). You must kill her." Maul informed as he loosened his grip on Ahsoka's neck. That gave Ahsoka the opportunity to look at you with ease. She choked on her cries as she mouthed the words 'I love you.' But you needed her to be calmed, to be relaxed. 'Ahsoka, you must trust me, relax. Rid yourself of your emotions, you're not dying tonight.' Is what you informed her through your tight force connection.

Her tears stopped and she focused on the ground in front of her, trying to think of something neutral and not this situation. Meanwhile you were building up your energy, concentrating it all towards your hands. While your prepared yourself you acted as if in deep thought, pondering if you should kill Ahsoka. If only Maul knew how much you loved her, he wouldn't be so blind.

"...Fine." You finally muttered. A small smirk appeared on Maul's red and black face. He slowly releases Ahsoka from his hold and stood back up. He took a few steps behind him with his blade still aimed at the back of her head. With all your energy and focus running through your fingers you reached out in front of you aiming at Ahsoka. The yellow lighting quickly shot from your fingertips towards Ahsoka. This was more energy you had ever used with judgement.

The blinding yellow lighting struck Ahsoka, quickly surrounding her body and taking her by surprise. But she had done what you wished and stayed calm. You continued to pour your power from your fingertips across the throne room to Ahsoka's body. And when the time was right, you spoke to Ahsoka. 'Your turn.'

You stopped shooting the lighting from your hands to your relief, it had really drained you. Maul quickly became weary of why Ahsoka was still moving, so much so that he couldn't stop the blast of judgement that Ahsoka shot towards him when she swiftly turned back around. All the energy that circled Ahsoka now encased Maul in pain.

His lightsaber dropped immediately as he began to scream in pain. You ran towards the two and by the time you passed Ahsoka, Maul was lying in the ground unconscious, but still alive. You looked down at Maul with a minor grin of satisfaction.

Which would quickly be broken. Broken by the hard whack delivered to the right side of your face from Ahsoka. You winced in pain and brought your hand up to sooth the pained area.