Chapter 100 | He's Gone

Ahsoka POV

Since we couldn't jump back to light speed, Wolffe recommended that we would wait an hour before making any decisions. For the past few minutes, I've just been holding onto (y/n)'s helmet for dear life. I hated just sitting out here in space while (y/n) is all by himself against them. I just hope nothing happens to him. I hope I can make it back in time before something happens. I hope I can hold him again.

I watched Wolffe kneel onto the floor and look over Rex who was still unconscious.

"What do we with him?" He asked me. Clearly just trying to distract himself from thinking the worst possible thoughts about (y/n).

"We could try and remove his chip?" I suggest awkwardly. Just trying to think about something else.

"Oh right. Didn't (y/n) say something about cybernetic chips? That must've been why all my brothers did this, why they lost all their control." Wolffe explained. But him just saying (y/n)'s name made me think of him. Oh, how I hated the feeling in my gut. I was fearing the worst.

"Yeah...where do you think the chip would be placed?" I asked, hesitantly walking over and standing above the two clones.

"In the brain?" He pondered, looking up to me.

"That'd be my first guess." I nod in reply. There was a small moment of silence as both of your gazes turned back to Rex.

"Well...how do we go about removing the chip?" Wolffe asked, looking back up to me.

"I-I don't know Wolffe. We would probably need a droid to remove it." I admit in a huff. Both Wolffe and I wanted to be productive as we could but there was no way to do anything to Rex on this ship.

"Well...we should at least move him." Wolffe sighs. I nod to him. I place down (y/n)'s helmet carefully on the pilot's seat and then go back to Rex. I pick up his shoulders while Wolffe picked him up by his legs. We walked out of the cockpit and lay him on a small bench.

Wolffe goes back to the cockpit before I do. I just stand over Rex, with my hand on his forehead wondering how all of this happened. How everyone we knew was now gone.

'I need ALL of you Ahsoka.'

(y/n)'s voice echoed through my head. My eyes flung open and my breaths started to get heavy. I was desperately darting my eyes around the shuttle, looking for some room where I could have some silence but there wasn't any. So, I just sat down with my legs crossed right next to Rex. I could hear the loud humming of the engine, but I would have to ignore that for now.

Right now, I was focusing all of my thoughts, my love and energy on one thing right now. (y/n).

I could start to feel (y/n) more closely. I could feel him using our energy. I raised my arms the same time I felt him do the same.

All went well so far. I could feel that (y/n) was staying calm and relaxed like I always told him to do. But then it all stopped. My arms dropped and my eyes opened once again. Their fighting must've stopped. And I couldn't feel any pain. So, my hopes were high. (y/n) must've defeated them.

I now just waited on the floor. I kept my breaths steady and tried to focus on (y/n). If he needed me again, I would be there for him. My arms were on my thighs and I held my head down to try and counter the headache I had. Please (y/n).

"Ah!" I suddenly yelped. My two hands instantly came to my stomach. Out of nowhere I could feel such a sharp and agonizing pain right in the middle of my stomach. This was the most pain I ever felt from (y/n).

"No no no no no!" I cried to myself. This can't be happening. No, please no!

I start to desperately crawl back into the cockpit with one hand on my aching stomach. The pain wasn't going away. And I didn't want to believe it. But I could feel (y/n) getting further away from me. Like he was slowly being disconnected from our bond.