Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13

You woke up with the familiar feeling of a smooth hand laying on top your chest. You look down to see none other than Ahsoka snuggled into your side. Her orange eyelids gently fluttered open, and she leaned up looking into your eyes.

"Good morning." She moaned quietly, lifting her chin to sit on your arm.

"Morning Soka. Sorry I keep falling asleep before you get a chance to come in."

"That's ok." Ahsoka cooed, cuddling closer to you. You just loved the presence of her so close to you that you couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Breakfast?" You asked.

"Not yet." She mumbled. She pulled herself up closer to you and placed a kiss on your cheek. She then went down and started planting her soft kisses on your neck, each one on a different angle so it felt new and exciting each time.

You reached your finger under her chin and lifted her head, so you were face to face with the most stunning Togruta in the galaxy. Without waiting you pushed your lips into hers and proceeded to kiss her quickly and greedily, sucking her full bottom lip into your mouth and savoring the intimate connection. You continued to show your love for her, pecking, kissing and tasting all of her lips, only breaking to take small gasps of air.

As your bottom lip loosely sits in Ahsoka's mouth, she slowly pulls backwards, releasing it with a pop. She hovers over you with her arms stretched to both sides of your chest.

"I love you (y/n)." She gleamed.

"I love you too Ahsoka." She lent down and gave you one last quick kiss before hopping off of you and out of your bed. Ahsoka took her time and got dressed in her clothes that were laying on your floor. You followed suit and got dressed in your robes, remembering to put the picture from yesterday's date in one of your pockets.

When you had finished attaching your lightsaber to your belt, and comm link to your wrist, Ahsoka had left the room. A couple moments later you did the same and headed down the long and wide Jedi corridors towards the dining hall.

~

Upon entering the eating place of the Jedi you spotted the Togruta you were just in bed with, sitting with the same two Masters from last night. You headed to grab your food, and to your surprise there was some new food for breakfast. Some scrambled Juina eggs with Rarahji baçoné which you quickly scooped up.

You happily take your tray of new food and walk over to sit beside the three Jedi, sliding in next to Ahsoka.

"Good morning all." You greet.

"Good morning." They all reply.

"So, Obi-wan, how was your meeting last night?" You asked politely.

Obi-wan gulped down his food before speaking "We have recently captured Moralo Eval, who we know is working with Count Dooku. We think he will be attempting to kidnap the chancellor soon."

"But he's in prison now, how will his plan work while in there?" Ahsoka questioned.

"Well, the rumors say that his plan has already been set into motion, which could mean that getting arrested was part of his plan, which certainly brings up great concern."

"So, what is the council going to do about it?" Anakin questioned quickly.

"We can't do anything, all we can do is watch both Eval and the chancellor very closely." Obi-wan answered, taking a sip from his drink.

"But the chancellor is in danger! You should be interrogating him for information." Anakin growled starting to get agitated. 'I always wonder why he seems so close with the chancellor.'