Chapter 33 | Change of Plans

You arrived back at the temple late at night after spending the day with your new battalion. All you want to do is get straight to bed so you make your way to Ahsoka's quarters as quickly as you can.

Once you arrive at the door you take a quick glance left and right for any wandering Jedi before carefully entering the room to not disturb Ahsoka. You saw that Ahsoka was wrapped up in the covers, holding a pillow tightly to her chest. Removing your clothes, you placed them against the wall before approaching the other side of the bed and climbing under the covers. You carefully remove the pillow from Ahsoka's arms and place it back on your side of the bed. But you make sure to replace Ahsoka's cuddle buddy with yourself, lightly pulling her arms around you and holding her close in your embrace.

Ahsoka let out a little moan. "(y/n)." You heard Ahsoka quietly cheer.

You smiled at her cute reaction to you being back. "Hi Soka."

Your little Togruta pulls herself up to lay on your chest, she hovers her face over yours and doesn't waste a second to connect her lips with yours in a sweet, warm, and passionate kiss. It was a surprise since she just woke up, but definitely a welcome one.

Her lips slowly peeled away from yours. "Someone missed me." You teased.

"What? You didn't miss me?" Ahsoka asked in a sassy tone.

"Of course I missed you. Whenever I'm not with you, I'm thinking about you." You comment sweetly. This earned you a quick peck on the lips.

"So, what did you get up to at the barracks?" Ahsoka asks, leaning down and resting her head against your chest. You brought your hand up and gently started stroking her lekku.

"There is a lot to talk about, we can talk about it at breakfast tomorrow."

"Ok." She hums.

"So, what did you do today, normal boring things I assume?" You asked.

"Yeah, training, meditating, studying. The most exciting day." Ahsoka remarks sarcastically.

She sighs. "I can't wait till we get a day off together."

"Me too. Still want to go to Alderaan?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be great." You could feel her smile against your chest. You took a moment to just think about Ahsoka. You have your whole life being thrown around at the moment, but whenever you're with Ahsoka, all of that just seems to stop, and it's just you and her.

"Good night (y/n). I love you." Ahsoka says, curling up into you and closing her eyes.

"Love you too. Goodnight Soka."

"I like it when you call me 'Soka'." Ahsoka compliments in a whisper.

You let out a little chuckle "I know you do." You give her a soft kiss on the top of her head and then rest your head back against the soft pillow.

~

You were glad to wake up the next morning to just silence instead of your screaming comlink like previous mornings. Ahsoka was still asleep, resting her head on your chest with her legs dangling over yours.

You started to gently stroke her lekku and whispering for her to wake up. You rubbed her forehead with your thumb and when that didn't work you got up and layed her back on the bed to find her still asleep. You didn't really know she was this deep of a sleeper. You lean down in front of her and start to trace her face markings on her cheek with a finger on either side. Then you trace the markings on her brow and then finally softly tap the two diamond shapes on her forehead which seemed to work and make her eyes slowly flutter open.