Chapter 55

Ahsoka POV

My Master had just woken up. After I saved him from his crash. Somehow he went unconscious and I saved him, like usual. We called Rex to come pick us up. Me, Anakin and Artoo where walking to a more suitable place for the gunships to land and pick us up. Suddenly out of nowhere I fall over. Mr right leg just completely gave out. And I know lay on the floor in pain.

"Are you alright Snips?" Anakin asked with some confusion. I tried to get back up to my feet but I couldn't move my leg.

"Come on, let's get you back to the ship." My Master says. He pulls me up and throws my arm over his shoulder for support. I waddle on one leg while I can slowly feel feeling coming back to my own leg. I start now using both legs to walk but still with the aid of my Master. Once we are nearly at the drop zone, Anakin gets called on his comm link. A small hologram appears of Master Yoda to our surprise, and he had a worried and saddened expression on his face.

"Master Yoda."

"Return to the Jedi Temple quickly, you should. You and your Padawan." Master Yoda says.

"We're kinda busy Master Yoda." Anakin replies, we look around to see the huge scale battle continuing.

"The reason we need you, important it is, Skywalker. Bombed the temple hanger, someone has." My heart immediately sank as I saw the image of the smoke pouring out of the temple. Then I realised...my leg...oh no!

"Your assistance to find the terrorist, we need." Master Yoda continues. How could this happen? How could someone bomb the temple? (y/n), are you Ok!?

"We'll be right there Master." Anakin replies before shutting off his comm.

(y/n) POV

You continue to look around, you see people struggling to move and some trapped under debris. You looked back down to inspect your body. And then you noticed...you thought Barriss' ship wasn't crushing you because you couldn't feel it. But as you eyes gazed downward, you saw the wing of her fighter nestled in between your right leg. You shuffled backwards and...only half of your leg came with you.

"Oh no." you muttered to yourself. 'Really? My leg...gone...how did I not feel it?' you ask yourself. Right now you are beyond amazement, barely any pain was felt in the area, despite blood quickly dripping out of your wound. You shuffled you way back till you no longer lay under Barriss' ship. You manage to pull yourself up to a standing position, hopping on one leg. The feeling of not being able to move your muscles was weird, so strange and uncomfortable. But since you were able to stand up, that meant you could still help people. You ignored your own injury and started hopping closer to where the blast came from, where people were either dead, or seriously injured. You approached a human maintenance crew member. Who layed on the ground, letting out short sharp breaths. You let your self fall beside him.

"Are you Okay? Rico, can you hear me?" You asked, noticing his name badge. You held his hand and squeezed it, and he squeezed back to your relief.

"What happened?" He muttered.

"I think there was a bomb Rico." you inform him. He sits up with your help and he looks at you.

"You lost your leg!" he yells in surprise.

"...Yeah." you admit.

"You should be taking care of yourself before me, I think." He says honestly.

"I'm fine...it's just a minor set back." you say.

"Are you Ok, while I help others?" You ask. He nods and shoots you a big smile.