Chapter 10 | Returning Home

Made a massive edit to this part of the story, There is a whole new chapter which is below this, so enjoy!

"(y/n)...I never thanked you for saving my life yesterday. I can't believe someone would do that for me. So from the bottom of my heart...Thank You." Ahsoka professed to you, with a large genuine smile spreading across her lips.

"Any time." You responded smoothly, producing a giggle from the Togruta beside you. You looked over her body, seeing all the cuts and bruises mixing with the dirt covering her orange skin, reminding you of the reason your robes are wrapped around your chest. You were so glad that this nightmare was over for the both of you.

"Ahsoka, are you all right?" Said a rushed voice. You looked away from Ahsoka to see a holographic Anakin standing there with a look of worry on his face.

"Yes Master I'm fine. We're on a small Trandoshan moon near the Kashyyyk system. I'll send you the exact details." Ahsoka informed her master, leaning over the controls. You saw the wave of relief rush through Anakin knowing she wasn't hurt.

"Ok, I'm coming to pick you up right away." Anakin said loudly. Quickly followed by his blue figure disappearing and the call ending.

"You see how much he cares for you? He didn't even batter and eyelid at me, and look at me!" You joked with a slight chuckle. Ahsoka turned around and looked you in the eyes with a wide grin.

"My hero." She said childishly, throwing her arms around your neck and leaning her body against yours. Without hesitation her lips were pushed against yours, drawing you into a passionate kiss. You grabbed her waist and pulled her closer while keeping your lips connected. You started to melt into the moment, savoring the sweet taste of her lips.

But you heard footsteps approaching the door to the cockpit. So unfortunately you had to break the kiss. You jumped backwards away from Ahsoka, quickly studying some random controls pretending to look like nothing else happened.

"So, did you reach them?" Khalifa asked as she entered the door with O-mer and Chewbacca behind her.

"Yep, the republic is already on the way." Ahsoka informed the three. They then made themselves comfortable with you and Ahsoka in the cockpit, sitting down in the first seats they found. 'Great.'

For the following couple hours, the five of you all just waited in the cockpit, it was too cold to be outside. You spent majority of your time talking with Chewbacca and Ahsoka, learning more about the Wookies life.

~

You hear a familiar hum whilst talking with Ahsoka. You eagerly look through the cockpit window to see a republic gunship gliding down to dock on the Trandoshan cruiser.

"They're here." You announce with joy to the rest of your group. You all quickly make your way out of the cockpit and towards the gunship which had pulled up alongside the cruiser. There waiting was Master Plo and Anakin, along with a few 501st troopers.

Ahsoka quickly rushed to reunite with Anakin while you strolled towards your Master.

"(y/n), I'm so glad to see you safe and alright." Master Plo confessed. It was rare to get much emotion from your Master, so these words were cherished.

"Thank you Master, It's really good to see you again." You reply.

"May I ask, Why are your robes wrapped around you like that?" He asked gesturing to the makeshift bandage Ahsoka thought of last night.

"He was saving me." Ahsoka butted in. She carefully pulled down your robe to reveal the nasty wound on the upper left of your chest.

"(y/n) threw himself at me to take a sniper shot that was going for my head. I would've died if (y/n) wasn't so brave." Ahsoka slowly explained, whilst looking up into your eyes, showing you how grateful she is.