Chapter 53

"Brother!" Maul breathed. He now saw your father's blade penetrating the chest of his brother. You pull the lightsaber out of his chest and hold it by your side. You hear Savage's body fall to the ground. You hear the faint last breaths of Savage, as well as quiet screams. Curiously you turned your gaze from Maul to his brother, to see green mist vaporizing off the body of Savage, as his armor starts to disintegrate. 'What kind of witchcraft is this?'

"(y/n)! (y/n) are you there?" said a stressed Bo from your wrist amidst the silence, Maul also heard her voice. You press a button on your wrist to turn off the communication. You had to do this, alone. You watched Maul, as the sadness from his loss slowly turns into hatred and fuels his anger.

"This...is your last chance...(y/n)." Maul grits through his clenched teeth.

"Join me...and become my new apprentice...or die." Maul hissed at you, staring deep into your eyes. He already knew what your answer would be.

"I will never join you. You are weak to embrace the dark side. You are not worthy to teach...anyway I wouldn't want to be the apprentice of a Sith who was cast aside." You huffed. You knew that would enrage the Zabrak even more, which would make judgement against him even more powerful.

"So be it...Kenobi!" Maul growled. You heard rattling of something behind you. You turned to see Savage's lightsaber flying at you, you dodge the hilt and it lands in the palm of Maul's hand. He smiles at the familiar feeling of a double bladed lightsaber. You take your stance and prepare to fight Maul. Maul reaches his left hand out with his brothers lightsaber in hand. Igniting the first blade, then a second later igniting the other. Your grip tightened around both of the lightsabers in your hand.

Maul let out one final roar before dashing at you. He was extremely quick. He started attacking you with quick swings from up high and below. You blocked all attacks while being forces to walk backwards. With a big back swing, Maul swung the crimson blade at your chest. You pulled both of your blades up in time to sop it. The blades grind against each other creating a screeching noise that echoes throughout the palace. Maul grunts with anger as he applies more pressure, pushing your two blades dangerously close to your face. You push against his red blade as much as you can, and slowly start pushing him back. Maul sees his weakness and immediately ends the lock up, by jumping backwards.

Just as Maul is about to charge again, you deactivate your lightsaber and shoot your force judgement at him unexpectedly. He was too late to block it, and was now rolling on the ground in pain. Maul's skin sizzles as he screams and yells in pain. His anger and hatred is the cause of this.

"Please...please stop!" Maul begged. You give him what he wants and stop shooting him. Steam rises from his body, and he tries to crawl away from you but he can't. You hold your fathers blue blade to his neck. All of a sudden you felt uneasy, vulnerable and scared.

"Gooooood." you heard, in the direction of the door. That voice was chilling and terrifying, though not unfamiliar. You look to your right and see a hooded man, not able to see his face. His size and structure didn't look threatening but you were terrified.

"Master." Maul quickly breathed out. You looked back to Maul with confusion and amazement. 'Master?' you asked yourself.

"Kill him...If you kill him, you will become more powerful than any other Jedi. The first to kill a Sith lord in over a thousand years." The figure said. You heard his footsteps approaching you. You were beyond terrified 'This was the Master of Maul, this is the Sith lord that we are looking for?' You look into Maul's eyes. They were desperate, he slightly shook his head, not wanting you to end his life.

Bo Katan POV

We had just rescued Obi-wan from the prison. I called (y/n) to see if he was alright but there was no response.