Chapter 106 | We Did It

Ahsoka POV

"Put a baby inside me." I breathed quietly. (y/n)'s eyes went from softly open to as wide as they could be in an instant.

"W-What?" (y/n) asked breathlessly, he blinked his eyes and continued looking at me.

"...(y/n)...I want...I want a child." I whimpered with a pout, looking up into his eyes.

"A-Ahsoka-"

"Do you...not want a child?" I cut in. Please (y/n). I beg you. I want your children.

"Of course, I do." He assured smoothly, he bent down slightly to place a quick kiss on my lips which relaxed all the stress that had built up.

"Of course, I want a child." He confirmed comfortingly, looking deeply into my eyes.

"...But?" I assumed, it sounded like there was more he wanted to say.

"...But didn't you say that...we couldn't have a child yet?" (y/n) pondered confused.

"I did...but there is a certain point in a Togruta's life where umm...we go through some changes...and, that happened on Tatooine." I explained, tangling all of my fingers in the hair on the back of his head.

"And...I'm ready (y/n)." I breathed honestly. I pushed myself up and attached my lips to his softly. He reciprocated the kiss and brought one hand to gently hold the back of my head.

"Right now?" (y/n) asked with a hint of confusion against my lips. I break the kiss but rest my lips against his. His question made me giggle, which I know he loves to hear.

"No...there are people out that door who are still worried and concerned...and I think we have a lot to tell them. Right now,...I'm just so ecstatic that I'm back with you. I love you." I explained quietly against his lips. I felt the wide grin on his lips press against mine.

"I love you too Ahsoka." He lovingly whispered. He placed a few slow and passionate pecks on my lips before his hands traveled back down to my waist. (y/n) sat back on to the bed and pulled me up with him so I was sitting in his lap. I love being in his lap, there is nowhere safer.

I placed a quick kiss on his lips before snuggling my head into the crook of his neck. I had the biggest smile on my face, and as long as (y/n) is here, it's staying.

"Come on, let's go." (y/n) said. He already knew I wanted to be carried. He just got up from the bed with me in his arms. I quickly wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and my legs around his waist.

(y/n) stood there holding me for a few seconds, his hand slowly gliding up and down my back. I let out a sigh of happiness to his touch.

"My angel." (y/n) whispered before placing a kiss on my montrals. He then walked around the bed to the door and cautiously took his hand from under my thighs off to open the door, scared that I might fall.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting go." I hummed against the sweet skin of his neck.

(y/n) POV

'Don't worry, I'm not letting go...I'll treasure those words forever.'

You swung the door open and walked back into the living space of the small apartment which you rushed through when you first got here. On the couch was a trembling Padmé and Wolffe who instantly turned their heads to you when they heard the door open.

They both looked up at you with pure amazement, not blinking once as they held Padmé's kids in their laps.

"...How?" Wolffe shakily whispered, his gaze on you never breaking. You just silently walked to the couch they were sitting on and sat down beside Wolffe. You felt Ahsoka relax in your lap and bring her face up and nuzzle into yours while one of her hands fell on your chest soothingly. And after a long moment of constant staring filled with nothing but silence, you spoke.