Chapter 93 | The Arrival

"(y/n), It's Wolffe...there's...there's and imperial shuttle that's just about to land." Every muscle in your body felt like it just faded away. You stopped dead in motion and your eyes closed instantly.

"...what?" you gulped.

"It's...It's an imperial shuttle, something close to what the chancellor used to use to get around. It's heading towards...towards us." Wolffe stuttered, his voice so clearly laced with fear.

"Wolffe, just hide Ok? If they come to the homestead just let Owen and Beru try and get them away. If they see you or C3PO then...it's done!" you shouted back, everyone in the house now looked at you intensely, listening in to your call with the stressed clone.

"Alright...W-w-what should I do after...and what are you guys going to do?" Wolffe asked desperately.

"If they leave, you just stay there and wait for...one of us to return. Just call me and tell me where they'll be heading next after they're gone. And any other info you can catch, Alright?" You informed him, keeping your voice as calm as possible.

"Yep...Good luck (y/n)."

"Good luck Wolffe." You quietly replied which was followed by the yellow ring fading away on the comm due to Wolffe ending the call. You kept your eyes fixed on the comm in your hand. But you could feel the stares from the others in the room.

"We need to move...now." You simply commanded, lifting your head to look at Padmé. Then to your father, then to Ahsoka.

"...Where?" your father was the first to speak, his voice was trembling as he continued to hold Leia in his arms.

"Father...I want you to take Padmé and her children away from here. Somewhere to the south. Maybe hide in Mos Eisley somewhere." You suggested. Padmé nodded in your direction as she slowly rose from her lying down position to sit up with (y/n) in her arms.

"And...what about you two?" She asked gently, gesturing to yourself and your dyad behind you. You turned away from Padmé and looked into the eyes that have never let you down. Eyes you could always trust and come to for love and security.

"We're going to go and face whoever has come to pay us a visit." You announced.

"(y/n). I don't want you-"

"This has to happen father!" you shout lightly to cut him off.

"We need to put away all other emotions and feelings right now and look at it head on. Ahsoka and I...need to go." You explained, looking at your father with penetrating eyes. The defeat was evident in his expression, there was no persuading you out of this.

"Come on." You said, ushering everyone in the house to follow you outside through the front door which they all did. You approached the first speeder which was the one you and Ahsoka arrived on.

"Make sure that wherever you go, this speeder will stay hidden alright? They'll probably know it'll be you if The Empire start searching." You explained as you started to move the seat belts around for easier access to get into the land speeder.

"I can't believe this is happening." Your father panted. You turned around and saw the tears in the brim of his eyes. Ahsoka carefully took Leia out of his arms due to the shaky nature of your father. When Ahsoka was clear Obi-wan lunged into you, throwing his arms around you. He knew that this could be the final moment he has with you.

"I hope this isn't the last time we see each other." He cried into your shoulder. This was a state you had seen your father in only once in your whole 10 years of knowing him. And that was when you lost...Satine.