Chapter 50

For the duration of your trip you just sat with Ahsoka in your arms on the same couch she woke up on. No words were spoken, it was just comfortable silence while cuddling with Ahsoka. But after a couple hours you realized that you were probably close to Coruscant.

"Hey Soka. We should go back to the cockpit, we're probably nearly home." you whispered. Ahsoka let out a cute moan of frustration and hugged you even tighter, also wrapping her legs around your waist. You let out a laugh.

"Come on Ahsoka. We can do this when we get back."

"No. Now." Ahsoka quickly replies.

"Ok, well I'm going to get up now." you hint. You slowly start standing up but Ahsoka doesn't move. You extend your legs and are now standing up straight with Ahsoka wrapped around you. You weren't even holding her. Ahsoka was clinging on to you like her life depended on it.

"Ahsoka, let go of me." you laughed.

"No." Ahsoka quickly said.

"Look I know we haven't touched each other in two weeks but we just sat down together for the last couple hours. Let me go please." you begged in your laughter. Ahsoka just ignored you and held you tighter. You let out a loud and obvious sigh. Without warning your hands came to Ahsokas sides and you started to quickly tickle her sides. Ahsoka burst into laughter.

"(y/n), please stop. (y/n)!" she squealed. Finally her arms and legs loosened around you and Ahsoka placed her feet on the floor. You stopped tickling her and just held her hips while staring into her gorgeous eyes.

"I love when I bring out the childish side of you." Ahsoka playfully says, kissing your nose.

"I can't help it." you replied, kissing Ahsokas chin which made her let out an adorable giggle.

"Well now, I'm going to the cockpit." you said, you let go of Ahsoka and left the room. You heard footsteps behind you so you assume she followed you. You entered the cockpit and sat down in the pilots seat. You saw Ahsoka sit next to you and look over the controls as well.

"We're coming out of hyperspace...now." you said, pulling the lever back and pulling the ship into view of the city covered planet.

"Home." Ahsoka simply said with a smile on her face. She had only stayed here for 1 night for the past 2 weeks and that was not a good night. The younglings came into the cockpit when you came out of hyperspace. You flew to the clone barracks since this was too big of a cruiser to park at the temple. You parked the cruiser and boarded a smaller ship to go to the temple with all of the younglings.

You arrived at the temple and were just chatting with the younglings. Mid conversation with Petro, you were called on your comm.

"One moment Petro."

"Of course." he replies, you turned away from the group and answered the call.

"General Kryze."

"Hello Padawan, this is Master Fisto. We will need you and Padawan Tano to report on both of your battles right away."

"Yes Master Fisto." you hung up and walked next to Ahsoka who was chatting with Katooni.

"Hey Soka." you said tapping her shoulder.

"Soka? It's 'Ah-soka' (y/n). What's with the nickname?" Katooni quickly asked, crossing her arms. 'Not a youngling, surely she won't figure it out.'

"It's just you know, 3 syllables is a lot, I prefer 2. Don't you 'Tooni'?" you responded. Katooni rolled her eyes.

"Ok weirdo." she says and hoes to talk with her friends.

"She likes you. Also what is it?" Ahsoka asked turning to you.