Chapter 23 | Still Alive?

The theories and questions quickly rushed to your brain in a heat. 'Is he still alive? Did he survive the blaster shot. Where is he now?'

"No, no, this can't be true!" You bellowed. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to rekindle that bond again. But was it just false hope? Could Obi-wan really still be alive?

You tried as hard as you could, clenching both your fists as they dug into your knees. You pushed yourself to the edge, trying to search for the bond once more. A hot sweat dripped from your forehead down your nose, falling into your lap as you continue to ponder into the darkness.

Then you saw a face. A bald and pale man, a striking maroon tattoo wrapping over the left side of his face. The unfamiliarity and villainy of his face flashing in your mind sent you into a sleep, passing out from the traumatic stress.

Ahsoka POV

I open my eyes and the pain in my forehead starts throbbing out of control. I just crashed Anakin's ship into a rocky mountain face. I was following Obi-wan's killer and his other accomplices, until I made a mistake and crashed the ship against theirs.

I hold my forehead in agony while I start to make my way out of the Jedi shuttle, weaving through the now inclined corridors and running towards the sound of fighting.

I climb my way over a small factory, probably used for energy farming. And when I'm perched at the top I can see my master fighting Cad Bane amidst the dust from the crash.

Leaping from rock to rock, I navigate the rough landscape, getting closer to the sound of the punching and groaning.

 I couldn't hear much when I approached the cliff face, and I sensed that Anakin had not won the fight. So I took in a deep breath before launching myself into the air, activating both my lightsabers in the process.

In my quick evaluation I saw Anakin laying possibly unconscious on the ground with Bane ready to fire his blaster.

I cry out, drawing Bane's attention away from my vulnerable Master. I land over Anakin and instantly focus on Bane, who fires his blaster blankly in my direction. I easily deflect the half dozen or so blaster bolts and make sure to protect my master. Bane stops with a hiss and I now finally cross eyeswith Obi-wan's killer, as I snarl at him.

"The ship is still operational." A voice echoed from behind them. "I got it working. Let's get out of here." It was Moralo Eval who ordered them back to the ship.

"You're lucky we're in a hurry little lady." Bane taunted, placing his blaster behind his back.

"I'd love to kill you right now, but we'll have to dance another time." He remarked before turning around and heading back to his ship. Hardeen gave me an odd stare before he followed as well. I cautiously waited for them to disappear into the dust before tending to my master.

"Master? Master are you all right?" Thankfully he started to wake up. He moaned and coughed while I tried to bring him back to his feet, but he fell back to the rocky ground.

His expression was strange, he seemed slightly disturbed. "What is it? What's wrong?"

He clenches his fist. "That's why I felt a connection. Obi-wan is still alive." He claims.

"What!?" I squeal. "How!?"

He takes a second to think. "...I don't know." He then assures with confidence. "But we're going to get to the bottom of this, believe me."

~

While I'm walking out of the landing bay and back through the familiar large temple halls, I debate whether I should tell (y/n) about Obi-wan being alive or not. He's just been through so much and I feel like he's going to go into panic when he hears the news. It could send his mind spiraling, and I don't want to do that to him. It will probably be best for me not to tell him, at least not today.

Forbidden | Ahsoka x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें